Macrium reflect 7

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

  1. Posts : 7,711
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #31

    Hi,
    Use insert image icon search computer.
    Or snipping tool something and paste in the reply
    Macrium reflect 7-image.png
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 156
    Windows 10 Pro 64
    Thread Starter
       #32

    I have tried that it gives you the impression that the photo is being uploaded but nothing ever shows. This is the only way i can share any photos.

    IMG 20200614 221229 — Postimage.org

    IMG 20200615 200822 — Postimage.org
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 2,487
    Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
       #33

    Why do you need to post a photo?

    You need to find out if your rescue media USB stick will boot.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 156
    Windows 10 Pro 64
    Thread Starter
       #34

    ignatzatsonic said:
    Why do you need to post a photo?

    You need to find out if your rescue media USB stick will boot.
    I need to show you guys what is on the pendrives so you can advise if it is ok or not.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 2,487
    Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
       #35

    bikeit said:
    I need to show you guys what is on the pendrives so you can advise if it is ok or not.
    We can't tell if it's "OK" from a picture.

    The rescue media has exactly 1 (one) purpose: to boot your PC and get you to the Macrium interface.

    Period.

    It will or it won't.

    A picture won't help anybody determine that.

    You need to boot from it.

    It will succeed or fail.

    Regardless of any pictures.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 156
    Windows 10 Pro 64
    Thread Starter
       #36

    ok thanks, so i need to put the usb pendrive in that has the disks image on it? is this correct?
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 7,711
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #37

    bikeit said:
    I need to show you guys what is on the pendrives so you can advise if it is ok or not.
    HI,
    Shut down your computer
    Insert pen drive with the recovery media on it not the system image yet
    Start computer and tap the delete key as soon as you do
    This should take you to your bios
    There also should be a listing for boot devices use it might be F8 key
    A little window will popup and your flash drive should be listed by it name.
    Toggle to it and hit the enter key.
    Follow the prompts.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 2,487
    Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
       #38

    bikeit said:
    ok thanks, so i need to put the usb pendrive in that has the disks image on it? is this correct?
    Wrong. Incorrect.

    Look at your own post 21 in this thread.

    You refer to 2 pen drives.

    You say "I think is a rescue boot pendrive".

    That one.

    You need to try to boot from it. It will or it won't.

    See my post 29 for how. That should work.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 156
    Windows 10 Pro 64
    Thread Starter
       #39

    ThrashZone said:
    HI,
    Shut down your computer
    Insert pen drive with the recovery media on it not the system image yet
    Start computer and tap the delete key as soon as you do
    This should take you to your bios
    There also should be a listing for boot devices use it might be F8 key
    A little window will popup and your flash drive should be listed by it name.
    Toggle to it and hit the enter key.
    Follow the prompts.
    Ok thanks, what will this do?
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 56,100
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #40

    bikeit said:
    Ok thanks, what will this do?
    If all goes well, it will boot to the Macrium Rescue Environment.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:43.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums