New Macrium Reflect Updates [2]


  1. Posts : 27,484
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 21H1
       #441

    Also not seeing error on mount or dismount. Will say that I restarted after patch.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 26,345
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #442

    I got that too TC, but then a second Explorer window opened with the selected partition mounted, then I unmounted it no problem.

    By the way did it all using right click menu in file explorer.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 19,214
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #443

    Who's using RE, better make new one as there's also a new RE version. Just done it.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 29,075
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #444

    CountMike said:
    Who's using RE, better make new one as there's also a new RE version. Just done it.
    Thanks for the heads up on that, Count!
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 1,903
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #445

    Wonder if its worth the troubles for updating ( again) , ......if you only use the boot-media , just made my 7.2.4594 boot-CD ( works awsome ; backups/restoring , fine )
    Any difference noticed in the boot-media , between latest two versions..........??
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 19,214
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #446

    pietcorus2 said:
    Wonder if its worth the troubles for updating ( again) , ......if you only use the boot-media , just made my 7.2.4594 boot-CD ( works awsome ; backups/restoring , fine )
    Any difference noticed in the boot-media , between latest two versions..........??
    Only with RE, didn't get any notification about boot USB/DISK.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 123,514
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.708
       #447

    CountMike said:
    Only with RE, didn't get any notification about boot USB/DISK.
    I always check, and my usb drive according to MR needed to be done, as MR needed to update the Build for RE.
    There was a New Build for RE
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 1,903
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #448

    " Only with RE, didn't get any notification about boot USB/DISK. "..........I see, so not worth the troubles , this update !
    Thanks , have a nice Christmass ..............
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 56,062
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #449

    I rebuilt my Boot Menu and USB Rescue Thumb. Still have a backup thumb from a couple versions ago that I know works. I save one on the side just in case the RE goes belly up.

    ...... and there's always Kyhi's Rescue Thumb with an older, but working, MR RE. Have that, too.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 123,514
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.708
       #450

    f14tomcat said:
    I rebuilt my Boot Menu and USB Rescue Thumb. Still have a backup thumb from a couple versions ago that I know works. I save one on the side just in case the RE goes belly up.

    ...... and there's always Kyhi's Rescue Thumb with an older, but working, MR RE. Have that, too.
    Didn't do my boot menu, but my usb rescue thumb drive NEEDED to be updated. So I assume so does my boot menu, which I have turned off at present. I have a older version on a spare usb stick too.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums