New Macrium Reflect Updates [2]


  1. Posts : 19,214
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #421

    Same from their server
    New Macrium Reflect Updates [2]-image.png
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 123,512
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.708
       #422

    Got to have patience .....give them a little more time.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 56,062
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #423

    OldMike65 said:
    Yes, and that works, and I also posted a 2nd method too....
    Didn't work here. Get the same goofy result using the detach thru MR itself. Notice it seems to try, but doesn't. Spins for 2-3 seconds, then this. After the detach attempt, the MR icon is gone from the drive. It's stuck in La-La land.

    New Macrium Reflect Updates [2]-2019-12-24_08h26_23.png

    Oh well, reboot time!
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 19,214
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #424

    f14tomcat said:
    Didn't work here. Get the same goofy result using the detach thru MR itself. Notice it seems to try, but doesn't. Spins for 2-3 seconds, then this. After the detach attempt, the MR icon is gone from the drive. It's stuck in La-La land.

    New Macrium Reflect Updates [2]-2019-12-24_08h26_23.png

    Oh well, reboot time!
    Have a look in posts above, fixed version is coming.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 123,512
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.708
       #425

    CountMike said:
    Have a look in posts above, fixed version is coming.
    TC knows Mike...
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 512
    Windows 10 Version 1909 (Build 18363.815
       #426

    Thanks for posts - relieves my feeble mind that it's not just my pc's.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 123,512
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.708
       #427

    Sooner or later they will wake up....LoL
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 19,214
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #428

    OldMike65 said:
    Sooner or later they will wake up....LoL
    Maybe they need

      My Computers


  9. Posts : 7,088
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       #429

    There's something wrong with Reflect software quality control these days!
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 3,446
       #430

    Steve C said:
    There's something wrong with Reflect software quality control these days!
    It's an industry pandemic - proper testing procedures have become non-existent.


    Anyhow, mine still works normally - but then I always close the mounted drive in explorer before unmounting.

    - in code it's like closing the window handle before disposing the object.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums