New Macrium Reflect Updates [2]

  1. Steve C's Avatar
    Posts : 6,556
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       #1681

    I contacted Macrium about upgrading my two Home licences to v8.

    Macrium offered me two new v7 licenses with the free upgrade to v8 for £31.92. However, they only propose to offer a 50% discount to upgrade my two existing v7 licences which will cost £47.95. Surely it should be cheaper for a valuable existing customer to upgrade two licenses than £31.92? Their pricing strategy makes no sense.
      My Computers

  2. FroggyTheGremli's Avatar
    Posts : 33
    WIndows 10
       #1682

    THIS just showed up in the "ofishul" Macrium KnowledgeBase area... no front page announcement yet.
      My Computer

  3. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 24,845
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 21H1
       #1683

    Good sign. Thanks Froggy
      My Computer

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 54,472
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1684

    FroggyTheGremli said:
    THIS just showed up in the "ofishul" Macrium KnowledgeBase area... no front page announcement yet.
    Thanks. This change may seem minor to most, but I have run into explanation issues a million times when trying to explain "No, it will not start a restore, we're only gonna go look".

    New Macrium Reflect Updates [2]-image.png
      My Computers

  5. IownAmoneyPit's Avatar
    Posts : 1,001
    Windows 10 Home/10 Pro x 3/Windows 10 Insider Preview ?
       #1685

    @Cliff S not sure if you want to start a new thread for Macrium 8 but here is the link to the new version, also single license and 4 pack prices are the same as v7.

    Macrium Software | It's our Business to protect your data

    New Macrium Reflect Updates [2]-capture-8.jpg
      My Computers

  6. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 19,763
    10 Home x64 (21H1) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #1686

    Check for updates in a licenced v7 Home and you now see this.....

    New Macrium Reflect Updates [2]-macrium-v8-upgrade-available.png
      My Computers

  7. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,752
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #1687

    Wonder if I'm downloading 8 ?
    New Macrium Reflect Updates [2]-image.png
    Edit. No, it's still 7
    New Macrium Reflect Updates [2]-image.png
      My Computers

  8. pietcorus2's Avatar
    Posts : 1,735
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #1688

    Yes, its latest 7-version .
    btw ; do you really think , 8-version will be better then the 7-version ( except the visual dark theme )..............I dont think so !
      My Computer

  9. ddelo's Avatar
    Posts : 2,287
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #1689

    IownAmoneyPit said:
    @Cliff S not sure if you want to start a new thread for Macrium 8 but here is the link to the new version, also single license and 4 pack prices are the same as v7.

    Macrium Software | It's our Business to protect your data

    New Macrium Reflect Updates [2]-capture-8.jpg
    Existing customers of Home version, are offered a 50% discount to upgrade their MR 7 license to version 8.
    You can see it here by entering your e-mail and license number.
      My Computer

  10. IronZorg89's Avatar
    Posts : 2,435
    Windows 10 pro x64-bit
       #1690

    ddelo said:
    Existing customers of Home version, are offered a 50% discount to upgrade their MR 7 license to version 8.
    You can see it here by entering your e-mail and license number.
    Thx for the info. I was looking exactly for it before making my move to upgrade 2 licenses.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:27.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums