1.    4 Weeks Ago #1
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 2,779
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1709

    ESET NOD32 version 11 released.


    Version 11.0.144.0 has been released today.

    Changelog:

    • NEW :UEFI Scanner
    • Updated : Connected Home Monitor
    • Updated : Accessibility improvements - Screen reader software support
    • NEW : License Manager (my.eset.com)
    • Updated : Installer and Activation changes
    • NEW : Product upgrade / Downgrade without re-install
    • Windows 10 RS3 compatible


    Running well here.

    Download ESET NOD32 Antivirus ESET
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    4 Weeks Ago #2

    Yes, installed Version 11 on all 5 computers.

    No problems at all.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    2 Weeks Ago #3
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 2,779
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1709
    Thread Starter

    UPDATE

    Updated to version 11.0.149.0 now.

    Changelog:

    Version 11.0.149.0


    • Fixed: Unable to change protection state using keyboard
    • Fixed: Unable to select Region during License Key registration
    • Fixed: “Anti-Theft has been successfully disabled” message appears after changing the device name
    • Fixed: Username and password data for Updater go missing after product activation
    • Fixed: Gamer Mode does not work in Manual mode
    • Fixed: Various localization issues
    • Fixed: Various internal bugs
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    2 Weeks Ago #4

    Quote Originally Posted by DooGie View Post
    UPDATE

    Version 11.0.149.0


    • Fixed: Unable to change protection state using keyboard
    • Fixed: Unable to select Region during License Key registration
    • Fixed: “Anti-Theft has been successfully disabled” message appears after changing the device name
    • Fixed: Username and password data for Updater go missing after product activation
    • Fixed: Gamer Mode does not work in Manual mode
    • Fixed: Various localization issues
    • Fixed: Various internal bugs
    Updated to version 11.0.149.0 now.
    I can't get that from the update button.
    Do you have a link?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    2 Weeks Ago #5
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 2,779
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1709
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by jadinolf View Post
    Updated to version 11.0.149.0 now.
    I can't get that from the update button.
    Do you have a link?
    No problem

    Download ESET NOD32 Antivirus ESET
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    2 Weeks Ago #6

    Quote Originally Posted by DooGie View Post
    I'm sorry..... Got one for Internet Security? Thanks

    I went to the page and all they had was .145
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    2 Weeks Ago #7
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 2,779
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1709
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by jadinolf View Post
    I'm sorry..... Got one for Internet Security? Thanks
    No problem, on the right hand side of the page click on "confIgure download" and it will show you the version number. Download ESET Internet Security ESET
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    2 Weeks Ago #8

    Quote Originally Posted by DooGie View Post
    No problem, on the right hand side of the page click on "confIgure download" and it will show you the version number. Download ESET Internet Security ESET
    Excellent. Got the main machine and 4 to go- maybe tomorrow.
    Thanks very much.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    2 Weeks Ago #9
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 2,779
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1709
    Thread Starter

    You're welcome Joe.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
ESET NOD32 v10 due soon.
I got an email from ESET tonight giving news that version 10 of all the ESET apps would be released by the end of the month. I've been using the beta releases of version 10 for the last five months and they have all performed excellently. Well...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
ESET Internet Security®10 and ESET® NOD32®Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition
ESET Internet Security® 10 and ESET® NOD32® Antivirus 10 - 2017 Edition Beta 83163 83164 Source and Beta download: http://www.eset.com/int/beta/edition2017/
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Released version
So when this "10" is released will it be as straight forward as putting in a legal s/n or will it have to be wiped and reinstalled.
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:41.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums