By the way MBAE build 1208 is running well on last nights new insider build 14951.1000, and Edge does not crash when opening.
How is Edge browser compare to Google Chrome?
New Beta build: 126.96.36.1995: MBAE 1.09 preview - Experimental MBAE Builds - Malwarebytes Forums
Again this is a Beta so not for production machines, and really should only be used when you plan on giving feedback.
• Hardened and more secure API hooking framework
• Added self protection mechanisms
• Added sandbox technique for Silverlight
• Added Layer3 techniques against Macro exploits
• Added Layer3 techniques against social engineering exploits
• Added Java advanced configuration options for companies
• Added dynamic configuration feature to manage conflicts
• Added support for MS Play Ready
• Changed balloon notification to off by default
• Remove Run entry during uninstallation
• Fixed conflict with Symantec DLP
• Fixed conflict with Chinese banking software
• Fixed conflict with Office TabLoader
• Fixed conflict woth Kobil mIdentity software
• Fixed false positive with Adobe and .NET modules
• Fixed issue when adding invalid custom shield
The MBAE beta build 1255 is playing well with Windows insider build 14955.1000.
Latest version 1.09.1.1232
See first post
InformationIf you wait it will update automatically, in the background silently, or it you want it now, go to the provided link in the first post
Latest version 1.09.1.1235
No changes to changelog
See first post
They did indeed ship build 1232 a few days ago, silently, and with neither an announcement nor a changelog.
Then, just yesterday, after a forum helper inquired about it HERE, they announced HERE 12 hours later the release of build 1235, but only with a short list of changes.
As of the moment, there is STILL no changelog posted under the version history on the product page HERE.
(The full changelog *is* visible during the setup wizard. I did not think to take a screen cap on my Win10 box a while ago. I will try to remember to do so when I update my other 2, Win7 systems later.)
This ongoing confusion and lack of organization & communication from a company with a historically good track record on these matters is rather disconcerting.
The acquisition of many new products and company growth seem to be taking a toll at Malwarebytes.