Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,216
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #21

    BunnyJ said:
    I never had this before so I installed the new version. Started up with Edge and FF with zero issues.
    Thanks again.
    You can turn the Toasts off if they start nerving you.
    Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit-image-002.png
      My Computers

  2. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,216
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #22

    New Version MBAE 1.08.1.1189 / February 1, 2016
    See first post.
    It should have updated in the background if you already have it installed.
    Last edited by Cliff S; 03 Feb 2016 at 08:38. Reason: corrected year Thanks dencal
      My Computers

  3. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 2,841
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       #23

    Cliff S said:
    New Version MBAE 1.08.1.1189 / February 1, 2015
    See first post.
    It should have updated in the background if you already have it installed.
    Hi Cliff...... February 1, 2015.....Should be 2016
      My Computers

  4. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,216
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #24

    dencal said:
    Hi Cliff...... February 1, 2015.....Should be 2016
    @dencal,
    Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit-suizide.gifThanks, I did this just after getting up at 4am before going to work.
      My Computers

  5. eLPuSHeR's Avatar
    Posts : 2,165
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #25

    Thanks for the heads up Cliff. Indeed mine has updated itself in the background.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 373
    Windows 10 1803
       #26

    i keep looking periodically, but still have not seen any near-current INDEPENDENT testing of this product and similar.
    quite amazing, given the level of and severity of exploit threats in the wild. i see repeats in part or whole of tests the vendor did early in its life, but nothing serious since
      My Computer


  7. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 83,747
    Windows10 Pro 64Bit
       #27

    cognus said:
    i keep looking periodically, but still have not seen any near-current INDEPENDENT testing of this product and similar.
    quite amazing, given the level of and severity of exploit threats in the wild. i see repeats in part or whole of tests the vendor did early in its life, but nothing serious since
    This site uses Malwarebytes Pro and it was reported just a few days ago, that Malwarebytes found and fixed a virus attack on here. Bottom line Malwarebytes DOES work. If you don't care to use it, that's fine too. Lots of us on here do. :)
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 373
    Windows 10 1803
       #28

    not to be too picky, but viruses don't attack.
    DDOS attacks, some exploits and worms, droppers etc attack.
    I haven't seen a real virus in years.

    my question was not about Malwarebytes. it was about Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, which is what I thought this thread was titled re
    OldMike65 said:
    This site uses Malwarebytes Pro and it was reported just a few days ago, that Malwarebytes found and fixed a virus attack on here. Bottom line Malwarebytes DOES work. If you don't care to use it, that's fine too. Lots of us on here do. :)
      My Computer

  9. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 83,747
    Windows10 Pro 64Bit
       #29

    cognus said:
    not to be too picky, but viruses don't attack.
    DDOS attacks, some exploits and worms, droppers etc attack.
    I haven't seen a real virus in years.

    my question was not about Malwarebytes. it was about Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, which is what I thought this thread was titled re
    Ok my mistake, thought you were talking about Malwarebytes ......I don't use the Anti-Exploit version.
      My Computers

  10. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,216
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter
       #30

    I find MBAE easier to configure, then EMET, and I have had no problems with it, EMET on the other hand..... and the basically do the samething(MBAE a bit more.
      My Computers


 
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:20.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums