Windows 10: Malwarebytes 3.0
@JohnBurns, I got the MBAM "blocked this page" popup. No DNS page can't be reached errors occurred. I can't post any screen shots as I am at work.
MB3 Beta preview released to fix some of the problems.
Beta / Preview of next 3.0.6 update - Malwarebytes 3.0 - Malwarebytes Forums
The fixes included are:
- Fixed issue with imaging programs (such as Macrium Reflect) where large artifact files were left in the System Volume Information folder if a backup is created with anti-ransomware protection enabled
- Fixed problem where Web Protection fails to start properly
- Fixed problem where Web Protection detections were failing on Windows 10
- Fixed problem where Web Protection did not show the proper block page when Bitdefender 2017 was also installed
- Fixed an issue where certain drivers were not stopped and unloaded in Free mode
- Fixed memory leak
- Improved overall malware detection and remediation
Have downloaded malware bytes setup installer
When I double click on the installer icon a window appears with the message
"Select Setup Language to use during the installation" When I click on this with a...
I run Windows defender and the free version of Malwarebytes with no problems. The paid for upgrade of Malwarebytes is good value for three pc's for 12 months and runs in the background rather than manually. Will they still run together, or will WD...
Can someone Please give me a good trusted free link to MailwareBytes Antispam ware No trial .Thanks Jerry :)
every day I run my superantiSpyware on my win.10 64 bit and my 32 bit. on each of them I find anywhere from 3 to 12 spyware items .so I quarantine them.But if I run my Mailwarebytes on both computers they both come up clean every time .but if I run...