Getting back to your original question….
If you experience issues with the current release build of MBAE (1.08.1.2572) under Win10 AU RTM, options include:
- Installing the current BETA build (1.09.1.1180)
- It may be downloaded from the special link HERE and installed on top of your existing MBAE version; OR
- Using either of these workarounds, depending on whether you have MBAE Free or Premium/Trial:
- Temporarily disabling MBAE real-time protection from the system tray icon (MBAE Free) to use Edge; OR
- Changing the MBAE settings to disable only real-time shields for MS Edge from the “shields” tab of the GUI (MBAE Premium or Trial). This will leave all other shields for other programs in place.
As you correctly pointed out, Win 10 Insider Build is BETA software. Instability and compatibility issues are to be expected.
Option 1 above may or may not resolve the issue for you – the current MBAE BETA build predates the current Insider Build of Win10. So I cannot say if it will resolve the Edge issue under the current Win10 Insider Build.
The workarounds in Option 2 above will probably temporarily resolve your issue to allow Edge to run.
If you would like to help participate in the efficient development of a real, robust fix, then reporting the Edge issue to the MBAE QA and Development teams in the appropriate venue(s) – not just to MS – would be most helpful.
Thought I would update.
I have dload anti exploit and all seems ok.