Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1.    28 Sep 2016 #1
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 21
    Windows 10

    Computer Hangs while Scanning viruses using SpyHunter!!


    Hi guys I'm using Enigma spy Hunter.
    My dad has a huge data of books with all kinds of viruses and he used his HD on my laptop and now I'm in big trouble :3
    I tried to fix this using hitman Pro and Spy hunter which I used to get the annoying uc.exe virus.
    First I safemode on my windows 10 because spy hunter was hanging up on normal mode.
    It detected about 550 something viruses it eliminated those.BUT IT GOT STUCK!!!! so I had to abort and clean up what it detected
    But my problem of virus is pretty much alive and I can't manage my wifi or power options from Desktop.
    When I scan for viruses my spy hunter gets stuck and the whole damn windows freezes up.Only thing that works is File explorer.Not Control alt Del NOTHING!
    Please can anyone help me out?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    28 Sep 2016 #2
    Join Date : Jul 2016
    Posts : 264
    Windows 10

    Boot into safe mode and networking to download, install, and run these following virus removal tools.

    Malwarebytes Anti Malware

    Emsisoft Emergency Kit

    ESET Online Scanner

    AdwCleaner

    Kaspersky TDSSKiller

    Junkware Removal Tool

    Before running these tools, see if you can terminate active malware running in the memory by run this program below. This program will terminate all active malware that can interfere virus removal tools. Do not reboot the machine after running this tool or else the active malware will be active again.

    RKILL

    I will highly recommend you to remove SpyHunter immediately because this company had a bad history in the past.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    28 Sep 2016 #3
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,582
    W10Prox64

    I will second that - remove SpyHunter.

    Probably your best bet would be to use an offline virus scanner:
    Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10


    How to Use the Kaspersky Rescue Disk to Clean Your Infected PC
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    28 Sep 2016 #4
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,582
    W10Prox64

    Here's another option, if you can't get a rescue boot device made:
    VIPRE PC Rescue


    How to download and use VIPRE Rescue : Support
    .
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    28 Sep 2016 #5
    Join Date : Jul 2016
    Posts : 264
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    I will second that - remove SpyHunter.

    Probably your best bet would be to use an offline virus scanner:
    Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10


    How to Use the Kaspersky Rescue Disk to Clean Your Infected PC
    Kaspersky Rescue Disk is both online and offline scanner. But its required internet connection to get the latest signatures, so to me is a online rescue disk.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    29 Sep 2016 #6
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 21
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDucky View Post
    Boot into safe mode and networking to download, install, and run these following virus removal tools.

    Malwarebytes Anti Malware

    Emsisoft Emergency Kit

    ESET Online Scanner

    AdwCleaner

    Kaspersky TDSSKiller

    Junkware Removal Tool

    Before running these tools, see if you can terminate active malware running in the memory by run this program below. This program will terminate all active malware that can interfere virus removal tools. Do not reboot the machine after running this tool or else the active malware will be active again.

    RKILL

    I will highly recommend you to remove SpyHunter immediately because this company had a bad history in the past.
    Bro I followed your post and I can't find a seprate disk right now to run KRD or similar options.
    but I have problems maleware bytes just detected 1 adware,Not much useful I used its free trial version
    EEK was super great it detected high value viruses I also followed your RKILL recommend.
    But with EEK this happens and rest viruses got killed by EEK but not these ones
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	6 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	103626
    Theres this trogan.patched.shoperz1.cant be deleted by EEK
    And its located in my windows C:\Windows\System32\DNSAPI.dll
    Btw my maleware bytes is not working now its getting an error probably because of the viruses
    AdwCleaner Gets stuck while cleaning up detected stuff it detects some 560 targets
    adwcleaner also detected
    this UCguard which I believe is part of the stupid uc.exe virus But I have no idea
    Adwcleaner doesn't respond when It starts to cleanup detected files.I ran all rest except eset online scanner It was abit confusing to download which product of it but now I'm trying to do the online scan
    Thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    29 Sep 2016 #7
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 21
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    Here's another option, if you can't get a rescue boot device made:
    VIPRE PC Rescue


    How to download and use VIPRE Rescue : Support
    .
    Bro all links to download vipre are not working
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    29 Sep 2016 #8
    Join Date : Jul 2016
    Posts : 264
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Win98Fan View Post
    Bro I followed your post and I can't find a seprate disk right now to run KRD or similar options.
    but I have problems maleware bytes just detected 1 adware,Not much useful I used its free trial version
    EEK was super great it detected high value viruses I also followed your RKILL recommend.
    But with EEK this happens and rest viruses got killed by EEK but not these ones
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	6 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	103626
    Theres this trogan.patched.shoperz1.cant be deleted by EEK
    And its located in my windows C:\Windows\System32\DNSAPI.dll
    Btw my maleware bytes is not working now its getting an error probably because of the viruses
    AdwCleaner Gets stuck while cleaning up detected stuff it detects some 560 targets
    adwcleaner also detected
    this UCguard which I believe is part of the stupid uc.exe virus But I have no idea
    Adwcleaner doesn't respond when It starts to cleanup detected files.I ran all rest except eset online scanner It was abit confusing to download which product of it but now I'm trying to do the online scan
    Thanks
    Since you know the location, can you manually deleted?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    29 Sep 2016 #9
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 21
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDucky View Post
    Since you know the location, can you manually deleted?
    Well EEK warns its a system file and that windows would be corrupted? and its located in system 32
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    29 Sep 2016 #10
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,582
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by Win98Fan View Post
    Bro all links to download vipre are not working
    Working for me. Must be your system infections.
    web site:
    Customer Support Help Center | VIPRE Antivirus


    direct download link:
    http://go.vipreantivirus.com/?linkid=1605

    Due to the nature and scope of your infections, it would be best to scan outside the regular operating system. Viper will work in safe mode with networking.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Revo Uninstaller - hangs at "scanning for leftover files"
I'm using Windows 10 on a Lenovo IdeaPad laptop, with Revo Uninstaller installed. I've been using this for a long time and it always hangs for a while on "scanning for leftover files". Tonight I tried using it to uninstall Avira (want to reinstall...
Software and Apps
Solved Computer hangs/lags when downloading from Steam
This started happening yesterday. Whenever I download a game from steam after a couple of minutes my whole system starts to hang (mouse lags, audio lags, programs lag) and I get high CPU usage in windows explorer, Avast, System Interrupts, and...
Gaming
SpyHunter sues BleepingComputer over a bad review
*Attention* Please Help BleepingComputer Defend it's Freedom of Speech! EnigmaSoft is suing us, because of a negative review of SpywareHunter. EnigmaSoft doesn't like this...
Chillout Room
Solved Computer slow and potentially has viruses.
So this computer is very slow and It probably has viruses. Windows starts up and cmd.exe starts up. This computer should be running faster than it is right now. I have a 32bit computer windows 7 and it runs faster than this. Someone help.
Performance & Maintenance
Solved System hangs when scanning for new/changed hardware.
Hi, My PC completely freezes when detecting hardware changes (device manager) after about 3-4 seconds. I've left it for 1h+ to see if anything happens over time, nothing. Tried it in safe mode, same problem. Removed geforce drivers, same...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:41.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums