Windows 10: Kaspersky Internet Security 2016/17 & Anniversary Update

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. Posts : 278
    windows 10 pro x64 stable build
       07 Sep 2016 #11

    patch "B" for kaspersky 2017 was just released, providing full support for win10
    Patch “B” for KAV KIS KTS KFA 2017 / KFP 6.0 / KSOS 5.0 / KSeC 1.0 - Kaspersky Lab Forum
    but apparently is not available yet in all areas...
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 824
    Win10/64 Pro 1511 (and 2 Win 7/64 Ult & Pro systems)
       07 Sep 2016 #12

    Hi:

    shmu26 said: View Post
    patch "B" for kaspersky 2017 was just released, providing full support for win10
    Patch “B” for KAV KIS KTS KFA 2017 / KFP 6.0 / KSOS 5.0 / KSeC 1.0 - Kaspersky Lab Forum
    but apparently is not available yet in all areas...
    Thanks for the update.

    Yes, releases are always throttled.
    According to this KL employee, everyone should get it by Friday:
    https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=356233&view=findpost&p=2625156


    Patch B is being rolled out, every user should get it by Friday.
    Cheers,
    MM
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    08 Sep 2016 #13

    As all are Kaspersky users here, instead of opening a new thread I decided to ask here.. Running Win 10 and there is this file I downloaded from a shady place !
    My Norton detects it as: Trogan.gen2 while Kaspersky says its clear.

    I have been thinking of switching from Norton to Kaspersky but I am not sure now, as I don't know its detection rate.

    Also please tellme, how Anti-Banner differs or better from Third-part apps in IE ?

    PS: My Norton is working absolutely fine and smooth - I just want ads in video from youtube to be stopped, and the built-in antibanner feature works great.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 1,526
    Windows 10 Home x64 (Laptop), Windows 10 Pro x64 (Desktop)
    Thread Starter
       08 Sep 2016 #14

    Craige said: View Post
    As all are Kaspersky users here, instead of opening a new thread I decided to ask here.. Running Win 10 and there is this file I downloaded from a shady place !
    My Norton detects it as: Trogan.gen2 while Kaspersky says its clear.

    I have been thinking of switching from Norton to Kaspersky but I am not sure now, as I don't know its detection rate.

    Also please tellme, how Anti-Banner differs or better from Third-part apps in IE ?

    PS: My Norton is working absolutely fine and smooth, its just I am about to expire and thinking of trying something different.
    You might be better off starting a new thread. If confused, you could send your dodgy file to an online scanner which scans using multiple virus engines e.g. https://www.metadefender.com/#!/scan-file
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    08 Sep 2016 #15

    Steve C said: View Post
    You might be better off starting a new thread. If confused, you could send your dodgy file to an online scanner which scans using multiple virus engines e.g. https://www.metadefender.com/#!/scan-file
    Done.
    Switch to Kaspersky - Not detecting virus.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Related Threads
Solved Windows Defender vs. Kaspersky Internet Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
I've got Kaspersky KIS 2016 installed on Win10 and have turned (or tried to turn) Windows Defender off via Group Policy. It even says it's bee turned off. But Speccy v1.28.709 says: Windows Defender Windows Defender ...
Source: May 2016 security update release | MSRC See also: Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for May 2016 730086451484876805
turn off windows firewall and kaspersky internet security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
hi 68101 how turn on? i click in view firewall option and click turn on kaspersky but it isnt work
Free Avast Internet Security 2016 For 1 Year in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Don't think this offer will be around for long so grab it while you can http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/avast-internet-security-2016-free-for-1-year-computerbild-de-2349582#comments
Solved Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 or 2016? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2016 does not appear on the Kaspersky UK page yet. Can KIS 2015 be used in Windows 10 and is it reliable pending UK support for KIS 2016?
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02.
Find Us