Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    25 Aug 2016 #21
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Michigan
    Posts : 126
    Windows 10 64 Bit Touch Support
    Thread Starter

    I LOVE the screenprintss.....BUT I do not have the same screen on mine as you. I have this. I click scan and it starts to scan. I just uplaoded, it was a large pic and it is small as a postage stamp....any way to enlarge it so you can read it?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	98110
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    25 Aug 2016 #22
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 36,242
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by purplelover View Post
    I LOVE the screenprintss.....BUT I do not have the same screen on mine as you. I have this. I click scan and it starts to scan. I just uplaoded, it was a large pic and it is small as a postage stamp....any way to enlarge it so you can read it?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	98110
    Don't worry about screen size as soon as simrick or anyone clicks on this screen it becomes larger. Its Fine.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    25 Aug 2016 #23
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Michigan
    Posts : 126
    Windows 10 64 Bit Touch Support
    Thread Starter

    Simrick,
    Where is the rest of my post???
    So I click on scan in malwarebytes and do not get the same screen you have. No option to Custom(ize) it.
    This should not be so hard!!!!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    25 Aug 2016 #24
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,566
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by purplelover View Post
    Simrick,
    Where is the rest of my post???
    So I click on scan in malwarebytes and do not get the same screen you have. No option to Custom(ize) it.
    This should not be so hard!!!!!
    No, it shouldn't be difficult.
    Open MBAM, and select SCAN at the very top.
    Then select Custom Scan and Configure Scan.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mbam03.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	98115


    Then configure for Rootkits.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mbam04.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	98116

    If you don't have these screens, something is wrong.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    25 Aug 2016 #25
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 36,242
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    No, it shouldn't be difficult.
    Open MBAM, and select SCAN at the very top.
    Then select Custom Scan and Configure Scan.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mbam03.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	98115


    Then configure for Rootkits.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mbam04.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	98116

    If you don't have these screens, something is wrong.
    simrick he has to wait for the scan to finish, THEN after it does, click on done/ finish, then he will see the screen with all the choices.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    25 Aug 2016 #26
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,566
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike65 View Post
    simrick he has to wait for the scan to finish, THEN after it does, click on done/ finish, then he will see the screen with all the choices.
    Yes, or he can cancel the scan and start a new one.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    25 Aug 2016 #27
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 36,242
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    Yes, or he can cancel the scan and start a new one.
    Correct as Always simrick
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    25 Aug 2016 #28
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,566
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike65 View Post
    Correct as Always simrick
    I doubt that very much!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
How to remove/disable Windows Edge browser?
Hi I am wanting to remove or at least disable edge browser in Windows 10. I will never use this web browser and so would like to get it out of the way. Thanks for the help:)
Browsers and Email
Solved remove/disable the turbo mode from within the bios for a MSI 990FXA Ga
just would like to know how to remove/disable the turbo mode from within the bios for a MSI 990FXA Gaming thanks in advanced
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
which features I can remove or disable in windows 10 ISO?
Hi Friends I'm customizing my iso windows 10 and I have a doubt which of these features I can remove or disable without harming the system? 79303
General Support
Disable/remove Do you want to view _ in full screen? Notification bar
Does anyone know how to Disable/remove Do you want to view _ in full screen? Notification bar when viewing video in full screen in IE 11 for all websites?
Browsers and Email
Solved Disable/Remove SkyDrive
So I found this script: But that does not remove it from the shell. How can I remove it completely?
Software and Apps
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:35.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums