Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    11 Aug 2016 #1
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 156
    Windows 10 home 64x

    Any Recommendations on a Good Ant-Malware Program


    Good Day

    Gentlemen

    I am in need of a good anti malware program paid version what will suit me for windows 10 home 64

    I already have anti virus so No need for a full package just anti malware

    What is special in 2016 or what are you guys using ?

    many thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    11 Aug 2016 #2
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 5,459
    Windows10

    Most people here recommend using malwarebytes free, and doing regular scans offline. If you want it to be active online, you need to pay for it.

    The best protection against malware is to make regular image backups.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    11 Aug 2016 #3
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 156
    Windows 10 home 64x
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by cereberus View Post
    Most people here recommend using malwarebytes free, and doing regular scans offline. If you want it to be active online, you need to pay for it.

    The best protection against malware is to make regular image backups.
    Thanks for the reply
    I am using malwarebytes free Just been using it for 2 days and i want to get it .

    But still looking around
    Any other recommendations ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    11 Aug 2016 #4
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Trnava
    Posts : 2,758
    Windows 10.4 Home 1709 x64

    Hitman Pro Alert - it is like MBAM + MB Anti-Exploit.

    Generally AVs cover malware detection, so no need for anything extra.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    11 Aug 2016 #5
    Join Date : May 2016
    127.0.0.1
    Posts : 232
    Windows 10

    Emsisoft Anti-Malware, a good program what uses the database of Bitdefender and the database of his own. It's 39,95 for the first year and will get cheaper every year. After 6 years you only pay 15€. There is also a version with a Firewall for 49,95. Emsisoft Internet Security.

    You can test both 30 days for free, for you Emsisoft Anti-Malware is a good choice. :-)
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    11 Aug 2016 #6
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 156
    Windows 10 home 64x
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by TairikuOkami View Post
    Hitman Pro Alert - it is like MBAM + MB Anti-Exploit.
    Thanks Are you using it ?

    I was looking at Hitman But because I never used it before didnt know what to do
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    11 Aug 2016 #7
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 156
    Windows 10 home 64x
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Dropbox View Post
    Emsisoft Anti-Malware, a good program what uses the database of Bitdefender and the database of his own. It's 39,95 for the first year and will get cheaper every year. After 6 years you only pay 15€. There is also a version with a Firewall for 49,95. Emsisoft Internet Security.

    You can test both 30 days for free, for you Emsisoft Anti-Malware is a good choice. :-)

    You are correct on this it is very good I have tried it for a few days then there was a small conflict between my antivirus and EMSOSFT with out taking the time to troubleshoot I just uninstalled it

    thank you
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    11 Aug 2016 #8
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Trnava
    Posts : 2,758
    Windows 10.4 Home 1709 x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethelwulf View Post
    I was looking at Hitman But because I never used it before didnt know what to do
    Hitman uses cloud AV engines including Bitdefender and Kaspersky.

    Top 5 Best Anti-Ransomware Software to Avoid Ransomware Attacks
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    11 Aug 2016 #9
    Join Date : May 2016
    127.0.0.1
    Posts : 232
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethelwulf View Post
    You are correct on this it is very good I have tried it for a few days then there was a small conflict between my antivirus and EMSOSFT with out taking the time to troubleshoot I just uninstalled it

    thank you
    No need to use an other AV with Emsisoft.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    11 Aug 2016 #10
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 156
    Windows 10 home 64x
    Thread Starter
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Recommendations for encryption & locking software wanted
I currently us a program called Protect Folder by Everstrike Software. I'm fairly satisfied with the product, but I'm not sure the company is still a going concern. Also, the few times I've tried to get technical support I got no response. So I'm...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
recommendations for cloud backup and syncing -- OneDrive?
I just got Windows 10. I've been using the cloud backup/folder syncing service Jungle Disk on Windows 7 for a while. I'm not very happy with Jungle Disk... no end of bugs and problems. Because Microsoft is pushing OneDrive so hard with Windows 10, I...
Backup and Restore
Looking for recommendations for a surround sound system
Hey, I'm looking to buy a good surround sound system (5.1 or 7.1, doesn't really make a difference to me). Any recommendations on what i should look for? Also, will my surround work properly if i connect it to my TV then connect that TV to...
Drivers and Hardware
Backup strategy recommendations
A friend has asked me for help in setting up a backup strategy for her computer. I am way out of date on the best practices in this area. It's a desktop computer currently running Windows 7 but she wants to bring it up to date with Windows 10 so I'm...
Backup and Restore
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums