What extra software do I need with Windows 10

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
  1. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 47,309
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #221

    COMPUTIAC said:
    I would remove everything they put on it.
    Just to add to that.. @simrick still would like to run a few quick diags and scans to cleanup the junk they may have left. I'll be quiet now....
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 191
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #222

    COMPUTIAC said:
    I would remove everything they put on it.
    Will do. How do I run Revo uninstaller on the Touro?
    Lizzy
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 191
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #223

    f14tomcat said:
    Just to add to that.. @simrick still would like to run a few quick diags and scans to cleanup the junk they may have left. I'll be quiet now....
    Should I contact simrick when I'm next back?
      My Computer

  4.    #224

    Lizzy said:
    Will do. How do I run Revo uninstaller on the Touro?
    Lizzy
    TC, I have the Pro version, will the free version have the right click available for the Touro ?
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 191
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #225

    Just one more thing, what should I do about lack of usb ports. Should I buy a hub?
      My Computer

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 47,309
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #226

    COMPUTIAC said:
    TC, I have the Pro version, will the free version have the right click available for the Touro ?
    Not quite sure what you mean? There are no programs installed on the Touro, and I doubt the free would have that option because Free doesn't have Forced Uninstall.
      My Computers


  7.    #227

    f14tomcat said:
    Not quite sure what you mean? There are no programs installed on the Touro, and I doubt the free would have that option because Free doesn't have Forced Uninstall.
    The only thing on the Touro is Macrium then ?

    I saw some on there in the last pic of it.
      My Computer

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 47,309
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #228

    COMPUTIAC said:
    The only thing on the Touro is Macrium then ?

    I saw some on there in the last pic of it.
    Those were installers in the Tools1 folder which they put on which she moved from C to Touro. It should be eradicated!

    And yes, Touro right now is basically just a Macrium backup.
      My Computers

  9.    #229

    This is where I saw it.
    It was in the New Folder which you had removed. Are all the others needed ?

    What extra software do I need with Windows 10-touro.jpg
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 191
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #230

    I'm in the process of deleting that file with AsuS secure delete.
      My Computer


 
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums