Windows 10: Latest Version of Malwarebytes

Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 29,982
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17692
    Thread Starter
       30 Mar 2018 #861

    @f14tomcat,

    That's what it is doing for me as well. Hopefully, they'll get it sorted with a new release soon.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 1,534
    WinX Pro x64 IP current
       30 Mar 2018 #862

    Ground Sloth said: View Post
    Are they now offering a pro version in addition to the premium version?
    No
    Brink said: View Post
    @f14tomcat,

    That's what it is doing for me as well. Hopefully, they'll get it sorted with a new release soon.
    Might be worth restoring a system backup, re-upgrading to the IP build you're on, then using the built-in upgrade mechanism.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 811
    Windows 10 Pro 1803 64 bit
       30 Mar 2018 #863

    I have 3 systems that updated to MB 3.4.5.2467 Premium. One runs Windows Defender and 2 run Norton Security with no problems.

    A while back Norton and MB did not play nice with Exploit Protection as they both have it. Had to turn off Exploit Protection in Norton. MB fixed with a CU update and they have be playing nice since then.

    Jim
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 811
    Windows 10 Pro 1803 64 bit
       30 Mar 2018 #864

    Malwarebytes has a new Beta support tool if you want to try it out. Announced on March 13 and had an update on March 26.

    https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topi...-support-tool/

    The Malwarebytes Support Tool is a multi-purpose troubleshooting and repair utility, designed to assist with issues related to Malwarebytes for Windows. Our goal with the Malwarebytes Support Tool is to provide a simple and stress-free approach to troubleshooting issues with Malwarebytes products. The Malwarebytes Support Tool can be used in two fashions: Guided or Advanced.


    In Guided, you'll be offered self-help suggestions followed by an option to create a ticket with our support team (or update an existing ticket). In Advanced, you'll be able to perform troubleshooting on your own and/or get help from our forums support team.


    Jim
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 33,685
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       30 Mar 2018 #865

    Phone Man said: View Post
    I have 3 systems that updated to MB 3.4.5.2467 Premium. One runs Windows Defender and 2 run Norton Security with no problems.

    A while back Norton and MB did not play nice with Exploit Protection as they both have it. Had to turn off Exploit Protection in Norton. MB fixed with a CU update and they have be playing nice since then.

    Jim
    Until today. 3.4.5 on Insider refuses to activate Exploit.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 811
    Windows 10 Pro 1803 64 bit
       30 Mar 2018 #866

    Is this MB problem only on Insider Builds.

    I have no problems on the current 1709 release builds.

    Jim
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 33,685
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       30 Mar 2018 #867

    Phone Man said: View Post
    Is this MB problem only on Insider Builds.

    I have no problems on the current 1709 release builds.

    Jim
    Apparently, yes. Shawn has the issue and posted it here this morning. I booted up my 17133 and updated and got the exact same result he did.

    Latest Version of Malwarebytes - Page 85 - Windows 10 Forums

    Latest Version of Malwarebytes - Page 86 - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 1,534
    WinX Pro x64 IP current
       01 Apr 2018 #868

    Phone Man said: View Post
    Is this MB problem only on Insider Builds.

    I have no problems on the current 1709 release builds.

    Jim
    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Apparently, yes. Shawn has the issue and posted it here this morning. I booted up my 17133 and updated and got the exact same result he did.

    Latest Version of Malwarebytes - Page 85 - Windows 10 Forums

    Latest Version of Malwarebytes - Page 86 - Windows 10 Forums
    And it is hit or miss. It never happens regularly enough across IP build upgrades to be able to point to a specific cause, but at the same time it happened more often than it should with customers on IP builds to deny any sort of correlation.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 811
    Windows 10 Pro 1803 64 bit
       01 Apr 2018 #869

    My understanding is Malwarebytes does not support Insider builds when releasing an update since they change often.
    I assume when 1803 goes final before release MB will check it out.

    Jim
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 19,004
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       01 Apr 2018 #870

    Phone Man said: View Post
    My understanding is Malwarebytes does not support Insider builds when releasing an update since they change often.
    I assume when 1803 goes final before release MB will check it out.

    Jim
    It's a bit late to wait until release to check it out. I would hope they would have a fix in place before that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    Solved Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Standalone Beta Latest beta version 1.12 Build 89 15 June 2018 ***Download page*** Changelog:
    Solved Latest version of Java in Software and Apps
    Download Java for Windows Link to offline installer: Java Downloads for All Operating Systems Recommended Version 8 Update 171 Release Date 17 April 2018 145927
    Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware BETA 8 Version: 0.9.17.661 Release Date: September 6th 2016 Information and Download: New version - BETA 8 - now available! - Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta - Malwarebytes Forums
    Confirm latest Win 10 version in Windows Updates and Activation
    I have been away from my home in South Africa for over a month, visiting family in the UK & Ireland. I did not have my Win10 Pro 64-bit laptop with me while I was away from home. Is this the latest version of Win 10 available? 83978
    Hello. Windows Defender did something nasty to my machine and now I cannot access the Internet through any browser although my system shows I have connection. Just get the nutty "This webpage is not available" with "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"....
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54.
    Find Us