Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
  1.    03 Aug 2017 #591
    Join Date : Feb 2017
    Home
    Posts : 480
    Windows 10 Home x64, V1709 (16299.64)

    Got the WU v1703 Build 15063.502 updates yesterday on both these machines without any problem.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    03 Aug 2017 #592
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 28,984
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by CWGilley View Post
    Got the WU v1703 Build 15063.502 updates yesterday on both these machines without any problem.
    @CWGilley

    Clayton, 'ole buddy, you postin' to the right thread?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    03 Aug 2017 #593
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Covington, Louisiana
    Posts : 730
    Windows 10 1703 Pro 64

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    @CWGilley

    Clayton, 'ole buddy, you postin' to the right thread?
    I think he is replying to my last post about the Beta and WU problem.

    Jim
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    04 Aug 2017 #594
    Join Date : Feb 2017
    Home
    Posts : 480
    Windows 10 Home x64, V1709 (16299.64)

    @Phone Man is right. But yesterday wasn't a good day so I make no guarantees.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    07 Aug 2017 #595
    Join Date : Aug 2014
    Florida
    Posts : 636
    W10 FCU & W10 Insider

    Opened up my Asus 2 and 1 this morning and tried to run MWB pro. It will not start, gets the "UAC" type warning, but goes no further. Tried with Admin, still no go. Ran windows defender quick and full, no problems found. Several restarts, just won't run. So did an uninstall and downloaded the free version, another restart and install. Still won't run, gets the blue running circle for about 3 seconds and then nothing. Suggestions appreciated, Tx
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    07 Aug 2017 #596
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 28,984
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by meebers View Post
    Opened up my Asus 2 and 1 this morning and tried to run MWB pro. It will not start, gets the "UAC" type warning, but goes no further. Tried with Admin, still no go. Ran windows defender quick and full, no problems found. Several restarts, just won't run. So did an uninstall and downloaded the free version, another restart and install. Still won't run, gets the blue running circle for about 3 seconds and then nothing. Suggestions appreciated, Tx
    Try their clean & reinstall utility

    https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb_clean

    This from Shawn's post about MalwareBytes:

    Latest Version of Malwarebytes - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    08 Aug 2017 #597
    Join Date : Aug 2014
    Florida
    Posts : 636
    W10 FCU & W10 Insider

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    Try their clean & reinstall utility

    https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb_clean

    This from Shawn's post about MalwareBytes:

    Latest Version of Malwarebytes - Windows 10 Forums
    Tx for that. Ran the clean and reinstall but ended up with the same result, will not run. Sure hope that I do not have malware that prevents it from running
    Latest Version of Malwarebytes Attached Files
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    08 Aug 2017 #598
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 28,984
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by meebers View Post
    Tx for that. Ran the clean and reinstall but ended up with the same result, will not run. Sure hope that I do not have malware that prevents it from running
    This is a quickie. It's from MB also. DL and run, see if it catches anything. If it does, let it clean and it will reboot. Then try your MBAM again.

    Malwarebytes | AdwCleaner
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    08 Aug 2017 #599
    Join Date : Aug 2014
    Florida
    Posts : 636
    W10 FCU & W10 Insider

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    This is a quickie. It's from MB also. DL and run, see if it catches anything. If it does, let it clean and it will reboot. Then try your MBAM again.

    Malwarebytes | AdwCleaner
    Tx again. D/L AdwCleaner and installed, it will not run at all. I can see the agreement notification for about 1 second then nothing. Repeated scans, clean and reinstall etc. no luck. Might have to resort to an image restore but don't want to give up yet
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    08 Aug 2017 #600
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 38,500
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by meebers View Post
    Tx again. D/L AdwCleaner and installed, it will not run at all. I can see the agreement notification for about 1 second then nothing. Repeated scans, clean and reinstall etc. no luck. Might have to resort to an image restore but don't want to give up yet
    Well AdwCleaner should have worked ....try SuperAntiSpyware Free version next..... If that don't work, try and remember your last changes that you've done.
    SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit
89528 Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Stand Alone Beta Latest beta version 1.11 Build 40 16 Nov 2017 ***Download page*** Changelog:
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Solved Latest version of Java
Download Java for Windows Recommended Version 8 Update 151 Release Date 08 October 2017 145927 Java 8 Update 151 (8u151)Release Highlights
Software and Apps
Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware
Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware BETA 8 Version: 0.9.17.661 Release Date: September 6th 2016 Information and Download: New version - BETA 8 - now available! - Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta - Malwarebytes Forums
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Confirm latest Win 10 version
I have been away from my home in South Africa for over a month, visiting family in the UK & Ireland. I did not have my Win10 Pro 64-bit laptop with me while I was away from home. Is this the latest version of Win 10 available? 83978
Windows Updates and Activation
Solved Problems installing Malwarebytes v2.2.0.1024 latest for Win 10
Hello. Windows Defender did something nasty to my machine and now I cannot access the Internet through any browser although my system shows I have connection. Just get the nutty "This webpage is not available" with "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"....
Software and Apps
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:40.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums