Windows 10: Latest Version of Malwarebytes

Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 30,322
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 15063.483
       19 Dec 2016 #291

    DooGie said: View Post
    Yes, but I should have picked up on and posted the fixes in my original post. That's why I said cheers
    Team Effort then
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    19 Dec 2016 #292

    have they fixed the profile corruption bug? cause if not..I'll be yanking this product off my system.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 30,322
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 15063.483
       19 Dec 2016 #293

    xraiderv1 said: View Post
    have they fixed the profile corruption bug? cause if not..I'll be yanking this product off my system.
    No idea as I never had that issue myself, just d/l it and try it out yourself.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    20 Dec 2016 #294

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    No idea as I never had that issue myself, just d/l it and try it out yourself.
    As far as I can tell everything is working perfectly right now. I think there was an update during the weekend that fixed everthing that I had been having problems with.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 30,322
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 15063.483
       20 Dec 2016 #295

    VE3YF said: View Post
    As far as I can tell everything is working perfectly right now. I think there was an update during the weekend that fixed everthing that I had been having problems with.
    The new update for Mbam was released yesterday ....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MB3.55.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	114268
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    20 Dec 2016 #296

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    The new update for Mbam was released yesterday ....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MB3.55.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	114268
    Did you manually install the update or did you download and install from within Malwarebytes. Reason I ask is Malwarebytes could not find any updates etc.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 30,322
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 15063.483
       20 Dec 2016 #297

    VE3YF said: View Post
    Did you manually install the update or did you download and install from within Malwarebytes. Reason I ask is Malwarebytes could not find any updates etc.
    Had to download and manually install MB 3.0 As I had same issue as you, MB did not find any new update.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    20 Dec 2016 #298

    Phone Man said: View Post
    Quote from MB 3.05 announcement.



    Jim
    I was running v3.04??? and it did not find the update, I had to do it manually.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    21 Dec 2016 #299

    Hello I'm a bit confused here with the latest 3.0 update for Malwarebytes anti-malware.
    I run Malwarebytes anti-malware home premium 2.2.1.1043 LIFETIME along with anti-exploit.

    Is the version 3 an auto update for version 2 lifetime that I have or is it a standalone item?

    Best
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 30,322
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 15063.483
       21 Dec 2016 #300

    Barnaby44 said: View Post
    Hello I'm a bit confused here with the latest 3.0 update for Malwarebytes anti-malware.
    I run Malwarebytes anti-malware home premium 2.2.1.1043 LIFETIME along with anti-exploit.

    Is the version 3 an auto update for version 2 lifetime that I have or is it a standalone item?

    Best
    This is your update for your 2.2.1.1043 Mbam, I also have a lifetime license, you might have to download it manually thou, I did anyhow.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Solved Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
89528 Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Stand Alone Beta Latest beta version 1.10.1.24 / 21July 2017 Download page*** Changelog: New Features:
Solved Latest version of Java in Software and Apps
Download Java for Windows Recommended Version 8 Update 141 Release Date July 18, 2017 144500 Verify Java and Find Out-of-Date Versions Check to ensure that you have the recommended version of Java installed on your Windows computer...
Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Latest Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware BETA 8 Version: 0.9.17.661 Release Date: September 6th 2016 Information and Download: New version - BETA 8 - now available! - Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta - Malwarebytes Forums
Confirm latest Win 10 version in Windows Updates and Activation
I have been away from my home in South Africa for over a month, visiting family in the UK & Ireland. I did not have my Win10 Pro 64-bit laptop with me while I was away from home. Is this the latest version of Win 10 available? 83978
Hello. Windows Defender did something nasty to my machine and now I cannot access the Internet through any browser although my system shows I have connection. Just get the nutty "This webpage is not available" with "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"....
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:51.
Find Us