ID: 1 Posted 5 minutes ago
Itís been a while, but weíve been busy working on the best version of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware yet!
BETA 8, v.0.9.17.661, has just been released.
Please note that you must first uninstall any earlier BETA versions prior to installing BETA 8. You will not see an upgrade notice in product for this version.
You can download BETA 8 from this link
Change Log for Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware (BETA) 0.9.17
- Further fine-tuned behavioral detection techniques
- Main GUI now closes to the tray instead of only minimizing to the taskbar
- Added support to allow exclusion of folders in addition to individual files
- Performance improvements to prevent high CPU and memory usage
- Further enhancements to prevent false positives
- Numerous enhancements to harden the product against malicious tampering attempts
- Added basic command line functions for Business version to allow ability to start or stop protection, add or remove exclusions and restore an item from quarantine
- Created an MSI version of the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware installer for Business version (coming soon...)
- Improved side-by-side usage with other Business versions of Malwarebytes products: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v. 1.x and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit v. 1.x
- Fixed a crash that could occur after a detection and required reboot
- Fixed issue where deselecting rows in Quarantine did not work properly
- Fixed issue where Dashboard showed mismatched protection state, e.g. showed as disabled even though it was properly enabled and active
- Fixed issue where a detection alert would display with no detail populated
Looking forward to your continued feedback here on the forum.