Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    06 Jan 2016 #21
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 13,001
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by Porthos View Post
    Since Malwarebytes is the main issue I would stick with them because the helpers there have direct access to the developers of the program.
    Since I read you have opened a ticket on the help desk I would continue to work with them and follow thru with anything they ask. they are not in the business of killing your computer and the assistance is 100% free.
    Agreed 100%
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    06 Jan 2016 #22
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by glennc View Post
    Hello jds63,
    I am unaware of anything except that it according to the instructions will create two log files. They want those log files for troubleshooting.
    Think you are on the right path, stick with MBAM forum since they suggested you to run this program so they can analyze it and you can always try GeekstoGo or BleepingComputer for further help with malware removal to if needed. If you still need further help with it being any other system issues you can leave this thread not solved.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    07 Jan 2016 #23
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 137
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    MBAM Service Ticket


    Howdy,
    Decided to contact Malwarebytes Customer Service directly and opened a Service Ticket. Ran the FRST.exe and provided them with the requested log files. Waiting to hear back from them.
    Finger's crossed!
    glennc
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    07 Jan 2016 #24
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 13,001
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by glennc View Post
    Howdy,
    Decided to contact Malwarebytes Customer Service directly and opened a Service Ticket. Ran the FRST.exe and provided them with the requested log files. Waiting to hear back from them.
    Finger's crossed!
    glennc
    Good luck!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    07 Jan 2016 #25
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 137
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Still awaiting a reply. Does anyone know about how long it takes?
    Thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    07 Jan 2016 #26
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 13,001
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by glennc View Post
    Still awaiting a reply. Does anyone know about how long it takes?
    Thanks
    Be patient. They can get swamped at times.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    07 Jan 2016 #27
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 137
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    Be patient. They can get swamped at times.
    Thanks simrick!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    07 Jan 2016 #28
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 824
    Win10/64 Pro 1511 (and 2 Win 7/64 Ult & Pro systems)

    Hi:

    Quote Originally Posted by glennc View Post
    Still awaiting a reply. Does anyone know about how long it takes?
    Thanks
    You ought to have received an automated email reply nearly instantly.
    As @simrick mentioned, a formal reply from a Support team member might take a bit longer, as there may be a backlog of tickets after the long holiday weekend.
    Please try to be patient.

    >>If you think you completed the web form HERE correctly, and have not yet received any reply, please check your email spam/junk folders to be sure that replies did not land there by mistake.
    >>Please do NOT open multiple tickets, as doing so will only add to the backlog and could further delay your support.

    Thank you,
    MM
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    08 Jan 2016 #29
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 137
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by MoxieMomma View Post
    Hi:



    You ought to have received an automated email reply nearly instantly.
    As @simrick mentioned, a formal reply from a Support team member might take a bit longer, as there may be a backlog of tickets after the long holiday weekend.
    Please try to be patient.

    >>If you think you completed the web form HERE correctly, and have not yet received any reply, please check your email spam/junk folders to be sure that replies did not land there by mistake.
    >>Please do NOT open multiple tickets, as doing so will only add to the backlog and could further delay your support.

    Thank you,
    MM
    Howdy MM,
    I created a ticket and exchanged correspondence. Escalated to a manager and sent him the log files. Not knowing, and not having received a response from the manager I was wondering on a time frame of response and then a solution. Thanks for the direction and precautions!!!
    glennc
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums