Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Sep 2014
    KSA
    Posts : 273
    Windows 7, 8.1, 10 | Linux
       11 Nov 2014 #31

    python134r said: View Post
    Webroot Secure Anywhere Endpoint Protection works fine, see it in Admins console home and at work.
    Thanks

    - Thread Updated
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Nov 2014
    Warren, MI
    Posts : 224
    W10 Pro/W7 Pro 64-bit
       17 Nov 2014 #32

    I had Webroot Secure Anywhere on build 9841 and 9860 but when I tried to install after 9879, I get the Program Compatibility Assistant popup. No matter what/where you turn the PCA off in Group Policy or the service itself, it still pops up. It's turned off in the registry too.

    I'm in email contact with them now, was supposed to go by phone but didn't get a call back today because of call volume so I'm calling them tomorrow.

    I was wondering if if anyone is on a clean install of 9879 could possibly try this direct link to WRSA: http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsainstall.exe? If you get a screen asking for a key code that's better than me!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Nov 2014
    Posts : 1
    w10,7
       18 Nov 2014 #33

    NPE norton


    I would not advise anybody to use norton power eracer. I got stuck in a bsod loop when it told me to restart to do a scan
    I still cant get out of it
    Last edited by tom10; 18 Nov 2014 at 00:10. Reason: add info
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Sep 2014
    KSA
    Posts : 273
    Windows 7, 8.1, 10 | Linux
       18 Nov 2014 #34

    wptski said: View Post
    I had Webroot Secure Anywhere on build 9841 and 9860 but when I tried to install after 9879, I get the Program Compatibility Assistant popup. No matter what/where you turn the PCA off in Group Policy or the service itself, it still pops up. It's turned off in the registry too.

    I'm in email contact with them now, was supposed to go by phone but didn't get a call back today because of call volume so I'm calling them tomorrow.

    I was wondering if if anyone is on a clean install of 9879 could possibly try this direct link to WRSA: http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsainstall.exe? If you get a screen asking for a key code that's better than me!
    tom10 said: View Post
    I would not advise anybody to use norton power eracer. I got stuck in a bsod loop when it told me to restart to do a scan
    I still cant get out of it
    Thanks for the info
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Nov 2014
    Warren, MI
    Posts : 224
    W10 Pro/W7 Pro 64-bit
       18 Nov 2014 #35

    tom10 said: View Post
    I would not advise anybody to use norton power eracer. I got stuck in a bsod loop when it told me to restart to do a scan
    I still cant get out of it
    Norton wanted a scan or W10 found a problem and needed a restart? I got into a loop where W10 stopped because of a problem, did some sort-of check and rebooted again, again, again, etc. It finally stopped with an option to boot into W7. After that W7 was set to my default drive.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Nov 2014
    Posts : 33
    windows 10
       18 Nov 2014 #36

    Greetings from Holly Jerusalem
    I have ESET Smart Security but did not work as expected,I removed it as per instruction but caused me promblems afterwards because it disabled windows defender service and I could not enabile till now.if you have solution I'll be much obliged
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Nov 2014
    Warren, MI
    Posts : 224
    W10 Pro/W7 Pro 64-bit
       18 Nov 2014 #37

    Just got the phone with Tech Support at Webroot. The fact that it worked with build 9841 and 9860 was just a fluke. W10 isn't even being looked into now although a note was made of my support ticket. Now why the PCA still pops up when it's turned off is another question.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 3
    Windows XP
       21 Jan 2015 #38

    Thanks for the list buddy!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Nov 2014
    Gallifrey
    Posts : 11
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit
       23 Jan 2015 #39

    Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 has been running fine for about 2 weeks now with no issues.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 24
    windows 10 64 bit
       23 Jan 2015 #40

    No problem running Avira free version on win 10.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Latest Version of Malwarebytes
Latest Version of Malwarebytes Released https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdhgPAAnSR8 WHQL Version: 3.0.5.1299 Release Date: December 19th 2016 Download: Malwarebytes | Free Cyber Security & Anti-Malware Software Malwarebytes Trial...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
List of Games working on Windows 10
This is a list of games that are confirmed as working/not working/issues on the latest iteration of Windows 10 (Technical Preview), this list will be treated as incomplete and is subject to change, these Games are all considered Multi-GPU disabled...
Gaming
Use Anti-Exploit Program to Help Protect Your PC From Zero-Day Attack
Source: Use an Anti-Exploit Program to Help Protect Your PC From Zero-Day Attacks For more information and download links, go to this thread: Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit
Windows 10 News
List of working apps/programs
Since the latest build has the kernel revision to 10 (that escalated quickly), I'm curious as to see if this is causing any programs to not work, work just fine, or work in capability mode. List away!
Software and Apps
Does Windows 10 Deserve a More Powerful Anti-Virus...
More
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:36.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums