Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,931
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       27 Oct 2014 #21

    waffler said: View Post
    CountMike said: View Post
    New AVAST 2015 still will not install in W 10.
    Workin on mine

    Ok, so how is it working on yours??
    Details please...

    Jeff
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Nov 2013
    Houston
    Posts : 1,394
    Win-7Prox64 Win-8.1Prox64 Win-10Prox64
       27 Oct 2014 #22

    I don't know but unless the a-v is listed in the Microsoft store apps I wouldn't use it,
    I uninstalled Panda and I couldn't get windows defender back on without refreshing the install with flash media :/
    I agree windows defender is good enough
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,931
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       27 Oct 2014 #23

    ThrashZone said: View Post
    I don't know but unless the a-v is listed in the Microsoft store apps I wouldn't use it,
    I uninstalled Panda and I couldn't get windows defender back on without refreshing the install with flash media :/
    I agree windows defender is good enough
    That's what I'm using right now.

    It works so I'll stick with it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Sep 2014
    KSA
    Posts : 273
    Windows 7, 8.1, 10 | Linux
       29 Oct 2014 #24

    waffler said: View Post
    CountMike said: View Post
    New AVAST 2015 still will not install in W 10.
    Workin on mine
    How ?

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    ThrashZone said: View Post
    I don't know but unless the a-v is listed in the Microsoft store apps I wouldn't use it,
    I uninstalled Panda and I couldn't get windows defender back on without refreshing the install with flash media :/
    I agree windows defender is good enough
    That's what I'm using right now.

    It works so I'll stick with it.
    Me too, agree with you. Windows defender is much better..
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,931
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       29 Oct 2014 #25

    Fahadking07 said: View Post
    waffler said: View Post
    CountMike said: View Post
    New AVAST 2015 still will not install in W 10.
    Workin on mine
    How ?

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    ThrashZone said: View Post
    I don't know but unless the a-v is listed in the Microsoft store apps I wouldn't use it,
    I uninstalled Panda and I couldn't get windows defender back on without refreshing the install with flash media :/
    I agree windows defender is good enough
    That's what I'm using right now.

    It works so I'll stick with it.
    Me too, agree with you. Windows defender is much better..
    I might switch AV's when they catch up with Win10 but for now I'll stick with defender. It works fine with Win10.
    As for the Avast working with Win10.. I know I tried to install it and it failed.

    I want to see proof it worked before I believe it does.
    Jeff
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Oct 2014
    Washington US
    Posts : 3
    Windows7
       30 Oct 2014 #26

    Thanks.....
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Sep 2014
    KSA
    Posts : 273
    Windows 7, 8.1, 10 | Linux
       30 Oct 2014 #27

    JA190 said: View Post
    Thanks.....
    No problem

    marcel1600 said: View Post
    Did anyone test other versions of antivirus? I would like to know which enterprise versions are working.
    hmm, sorry! Not yet.
    Last edited by derekimo; 30 Oct 2014 at 11:30.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Oct 2014
    Luverne Al
    Posts : 990
    Win7-Win10-9879-Linux
       09 Nov 2014 #28
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Sep 2014
    KSA
    Posts : 273
    Windows 7, 8.1, 10 | Linux
       10 Nov 2014 #29

    waffler said: View Post
    Thanks. Thread updated.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10.    10 Nov 2014 #30

    Webroot Secure Anywhere Endpoint Protection works fine, see it in Admins console home and at work.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Latest Version of Malwarebytes
Latest Version of Malwarebytes Released https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdhgPAAnSR8 WHQL Version: 3.0.5.1299 Release Date: December 19th 2016 Download: Malwarebytes | Free Cyber Security & Anti-Malware Software Malwarebytes Trial...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
List of Games working on Windows 10
This is a list of games that are confirmed as working/not working/issues on the latest iteration of Windows 10 (Technical Preview), this list will be treated as incomplete and is subject to change, these Games are all considered Multi-GPU disabled...
Gaming
Use Anti-Exploit Program to Help Protect Your PC From Zero-Day Attack
Source: Use an Anti-Exploit Program to Help Protect Your PC From Zero-Day Attacks For more information and download links, go to this thread: Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit
Windows 10 News
List of working apps/programs
Since the latest build has the kernel revision to 10 (that escalated quickly), I'm curious as to see if this is causing any programs to not work, work just fine, or work in capability mode. List away!
Software and Apps
Does Windows 10 Deserve a More Powerful Anti-Virus...
More
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums