Sandbox wont start

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1

    Sandbox wont start


    I get this error when I try to open sandbox

    Windows Sandbox failed to start.

    Error 0x80070015. The device is not ready.
    I googled but a fix for enable volume shadow copy service did not fix the problem, any advise ? it work on my friend PC !!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #2

    It doesn't start for me but with a different error - see post 56 Enable or Disable Windows Sandbox in Windows 10
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    #3

    Have you enabled virtualisation in BIOS?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    #4

    Steve C said: View Post
    It doesn't start for me but with a different error - see post 56 Enable or Disable Windows Sandbox in Windows 10
    This is not my case

    - - - Updated - - -

    swarfega said: View Post
    Have you enabled virtualisation in BIOS?
    yes
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #5

    Sandbox Error 0x803b002a Quick Fix


    Same issue, but not the same error.

    Internet Connection Sharing was set to manual and running. Open services app, click on stop and start.
    Sandbox works for me now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.PNG  
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    #6

    MikeMecanic said: View Post
    Same issue, but not the same error.

    Internet Connection Sharing was set to manual and running. Open services app, click on stop and start.
    Sandbox works for me now.
    thanks I tried but it did not work
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7.    #7

    I just discovered Sandbox started working for me by uninstalling KB4497165: Intel microcode updates.

    Try uninstalling KB4497165 if you have it. This appears to be a bug.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    #8

    Steve C said: View Post
    I just discovered Sandbox started working for me by uninstalling KB4497165: Intel microcode updates.

    Try uninstalling KB4497165 if you have it. This appears to be a bug.
    steps please. but the problem this update will reinstall next time windows update itself
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #9

    William40 said: View Post
    steps please. but the problem this update will reinstall next time windows update itself
    I installed KB4497165 manually since it wasn't offered via Windows update. Uninstall from Control Panel / Programs & Features
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    #10

    Steve C said: View Post
    I installed KB4497165 manually since it wasn't offered via Windows update. Uninstall from Control Panel / Programs & Features
    thanks not installed on my system
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Threads
Windows Sandbox not found in start menu in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Today I have manually updated Windows 10 to 1903 with the Update Tool. I activated Windows Sandbox in Windows Features and restarted my notebook. I have Hyper-v already enabled because I use Ubuntu virtualized. I have Windows 10 Pro. When I...
Windows Sandbox fails to start in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
234205 This is the message I get when trying to start Windows Sandbox on WIn10/64 Home Ver. 1903 after installing the Sandbox feature. I did check that I had both the Windows Sandbox feature and Virtualization enabled. The MS messages that show...
More exactly ye olde BF3 and the new assassins creed When i click the exe the games appear in the task manager for a little while... under background processes... then just disappear. I know this could be 50 different things but i really dont know...
Wont start in General Support
I scheduled a task in scheduler and now it just won't boot up is there any way I can get it to stop. I can't even remember what task it was. But I thought maybe isn't there a way to like edit the registry offline through parted magic while its...
I recently updated my 4 year old acer laptop to win10. I have a calender program called "windates" I placed a short cut in the system startup folder but the program does not start when I boot up my laptop. I did put a short cut on the desktop which...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55.
Find Us