Windows 10: Downloading a new game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    1 Week Ago #21

    Ok, I modified the images. Yes, the site is looking same but the language is romanian (no problem with this - I think). So I should reset the router?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. xTL's Avatar
    Posts : 212
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809) 17763.1
       1 Week Ago #22

    @ Marc Vana
    Yes please hardware reset the router and let me know if you can gain access to the router after the reset.
    Note: that when you reset the router, any and all modified settings that has been done to the router will be lost.
    i.e. if you use a custom dns like google's 8.8.8.8 or if you placed any custom ports via portforward.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    1 Week Ago #23

    I have this little (71KB) program called "rCon.exe" that can find IP and open router, just can't find it on internet anywhere now. If you want I can send you.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    1 Week Ago #24

    @CountMike please send it to me. :) If I cannot solve the problem, I'll reset the router when I will have time
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    1 Week Ago #25

    Marc Vana said: View Post
    @CountMike please send it to me. :) If I cannot solve the problem, I'll reset the router when I will have time
    Should be in your message box.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    1 Week Ago #26

    Hey! Guess what? :) When I opened Game Center today, World of Tanks was downloading. And after installing it, with World of Warships happened same. How can be this possible? :) I did not modify anything, I was goind to try @CountMike 's program and then, I would reset my router, like @xTL said. But, now all is goind right. What a miracle! :) Thank you guys @xTL and @CountMike for helping me so far and "wasting time on helping me". Can I rate you or something like that? Because I would give you the maximum rating. :) The world, more exactly the forums need people like you, who care about everyone and they try to solve any problems that appear. @CountMike, @xTL you're fantastic! Everyone should be like you! If the world would have more people like you two, then it would be a more awesome place and also a bigger and more powerful community of people! :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. xTL's Avatar
    Posts : 212
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809) 17763.1
       1 Week Ago #27

    Marc Vana said: View Post
    Hey! Guess what? :) When I opened Game Center today, World of Tanks was downloading. And after installing it, with World of Warships happened same. How can be this possible? :) I did not modify anything, I was goind to try @CountMike 's program and then, I would reset my router, like @xTL said. But, now all is goind right. What a miracle! :) Thank you guys @xTL and @CountMike for helping me so far and "wasting time on helping me". Can I rate you or something like that? Because I would give you the maximum rating. :) The world, more exactly the forums need people like you, who care about everyone and they try to solve any problems that appear. @CountMike, @xTL you're fantastic! Everyone should be like you! If the world would have more people like you two, then it would be a more awesome place and also a bigger and more powerful community of people! :)
    Great!
    i'm happy it works :)
    As to why it works, it's just your day Marc ^^

    Very kind words :) Thank you!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    1 Week Ago #28

    Marc Vana said: View Post
    Hey! Guess what? :) When I opened Game Center today, World of Tanks was downloading. And after installing it, with World of Warships happened same. How can be this possible? :) I did not modify anything, I was goind to try @CountMike 's program and then, I would reset my router, like @xTL said. But, now all is goind right. What a miracle! :) Thank you guys @xTL and @CountMike for helping me so far and "wasting time on helping me". Can I rate you or something like that? Because I would give you the maximum rating. :) The world, more exactly the forums need people like you, who care about everyone and they try to solve any problems that appear. @CountMike, @xTL you're fantastic! Everyone should be like you! If the world would have more people like you two, then it would be a more awesome place and also a bigger and more powerful community of people! :)
    Great, maybe we get to sink each other in WoW !!! Keep that program, I use it often when I have to set some router and don't know IP. It will not bypass any passwords or such but just lets you access a router or access point with unknown IP.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Related Threads
How to Dedicate Resources to Game in Windows 10 Game Bar When Game Mode is turned on, Windows prioritizes your PC's resources so you get the best possible game performance. Starting with Windows 10 build 17692, new options are now available...
Hello. Got this gaming machine with W10 just this week. Very confused, looking back fondly to W7. Anyway, I installed the software I'm used to, Firefox, Thunderbird, plus Malwarebytes. Wanted to make room for game being downloaded. Found out I...
I have an ongoing issue where I log onto the glyph launcher, log onto my server, play for a while, sometimes hours with no issue but then BOOM, the game just closes on me and I'm booted back to the launcher. I have to push the PLAY button again, log...
Title. Screenie attached - the progress doesn't advance at all over any length of time. 30442 How do I force updates?
The Game bar is a Xbox app Game DVR feature that lets you record and share game clips and screenshots in Windows 10. However, you can also use the Game bar to record and take screenshots of any app in Windows 10. When you open the Game bar for a...

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:38.
Find Us