Windows 10: How can I disable ,,turn on windows security center service'' warning? Solved

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1.    01 Aug 2015 #1

    How can I disable ,,turn on windows security center service'' warning?


    It shows up everytime the system boots .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	116.3 KB 
ID:	27408
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    03 Aug 2015 #2

    I have the same problem. BTW what is that? Is it the new name for defender because I don't remember disabling any security center, only defender via: Windows Defender - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    Scatch that, I remember now. Anyway this warning is annoying me too. Also want to get rid of it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    03 Aug 2015 #3

    I still get this stupid warning after disabling the action center....
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    03 Aug 2015 #4

    Me too. I disabled everything, defender, action center, UAC and still getting this annoying message.That's why 7 was better, you could control everything.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    27 Aug 2015 #5

    Hey Guys...

    maybe I have solution for you.
    I wrote a script to turn off Security Center and this annoying warning message.

    Download here:
    SecCenter.zip - Google Drive
    SecCenterv2.zip - Google Drive

    The ZIP-File contains the original source code (*.au3-File) - there you can read what the script does.
    By double clicking the executable you get a little tutorial.

    For me it worked fine...
    Tested on: Windows 10 Pro x64 German

    Just try and send feedback!
    Last edited by janseppenrade2; 16 Feb 2016 at 01:34.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    27 Aug 2015 #6

    It is working!! Thank you so much.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    27 Aug 2015 #7

    janseppenrade2 said: View Post
    Hey Guys...

    maybe I have solution for you.
    I wrote a script to turn off Security Center and this annoying warning message.

    Download here:
    SecCenter.zip - Google Drive

    The ZIP-File contains the original source code (*.au3-File) - there you can read what the script does.
    By double clicking the executable you get a little tutorial.

    For me it worked fine...
    Tested on: Windows 10 Pro x64 German

    Just try and send feedback!
    Thanks! Also, what does it actually do?

    PS: A success/failure message on the command line would be nice.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    27 Aug 2015 #8

    avada said: View Post
    Thanks! Also, what does it actually do?

    PS: A success/failure message on the command line would be nice.
    Here you can find a new version:
    SecCenterv2.zip - Google Drive

    Changes:
    Now you can only run this script out of a CMD with admin rights.
    New parameters and a detailed output on the command line are available now (run with parameter "/?" for more information)!

    Steps to turn off security center manually:
    1. Open "service.msc"
    2. Stop Security Center service and set it to "disabled"
    3. Go to "C:\Windows\System32"
    4. Take ownership of files "ActionCenter.dll" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll"
    5. Get full access for the files "ActionCenter.dll" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll"
    6. Rename the files "ActionCenter.dll" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll" to "ActionCenter.dll.bak" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll.bak"


    The executeable script is used to simplify this steps (for companies e.g.)...

    Use this script on your own risk!
    Last edited by janseppenrade2; 27 Aug 2015 at 14:08.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    31 Aug 2015 #9

    janseppenrade2 said: View Post
    Here you can find a new version:
    SecCenterv2.zip - Google Drive

    Changes:
    Now you can only run this script out of a CMD with admin rights.
    New parameters and a detailed output on the command line are available now (run with parameter "/?" for more information)!

    Steps to turn off security center manually:
    1. Open "service.msc"
    2. Stop Security Center service and set it to "disabled"
    3. Go to "C:\Windows\System32"
    4. Take ownership of files "ActionCenter.dll" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll"
    5. Get full access for the files "ActionCenter.dll" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll"
    6. Rename the files "ActionCenter.dll" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll" to "ActionCenter.dll.bak" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll.bak"


    The executeable script is used to simplify this steps (for companies e.g.)...

    Use this script on your own risk!
    Great. Thanks!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    29 Oct 2015 #10

    i downloaded above need stepby step instructions how to use the files..not too computer savvy..lol
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Related Threads
How to Turn On or Off Start, Taskbar, and Action Center Transparency in Windows 10 In Windows 10, you can turn on or off transparency for the Start, taskbar, and action center. This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off to make Start,...
How to Enable or Disable the Action Center in Windows 10 The Action Center in Windows 10 collects and shows toast notifications and alerts from traditional Windows applications and system notifications, alongside those generated from modern apps....
Turn On or Off Show Color on Start, Taskbar, and Action Center in Windows 10 Windows 10 includes a new black system theme across the Start menu, Taskbar, and Action Center. There is now support for AutoColor which pulls the primary color from...
Alright this is one big problem in my opinion that Microsoft needs to address immediately. Steps to reproduce this: powershell> Invoke-WebRequest "anywebsitewithcookies.com" (Let's do microsoft.com for example) What happens is that you get the...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28.
Find Us