i got hacked, or its a virus? pls help!

  1.    03 Apr 2018 #1

    i got hacked, or its a virus? pls help!


    Hello, ill tell you my problem.



    Yesterday i left my pc on sleep mode. Today i turned on my pc and this happened:

    My monitor resolution got changed. I lost administrator privelegies, i couldnt connect to my internet... and everytime i was getting this message: "Your PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart, You should close this message now and save your work " please help me... because my parents will kill me if they understand this...

    Sorry for bad english tho, but please help me!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    03 Apr 2018 #2

    btw, when i tried to open TASK MANAGER this popped up: Do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    04 Apr 2018 #3

    hardturn said: View Post
    Hello, ill tell you my problem.

    Yesterday i left my pc on sleep mode. Today i turned on my pc and this happened:

    My monitor resolution got changed. I lost administrator privelegies, i couldnt connect to my internet... and everytime i was getting this message: "Your PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart, You should close this message now and save your work " please help me... because my parents will kill me if they understand this...

    Sorry for bad english tho, but please help me!
    hardturn said: View Post
    btw, when i tried to open TASK MANAGER this popped up: Do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?
    Hi hardturn and welcome to Tenforums.
    Do you know what program this message was referring to? Have you rebooted the system yet?
    Do you have access to another computer? If so, we can get some boot media made which you can use to boot the system to, and scan for infections. You'll need to either burn it to a CD, or make a flash drive:
    Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk - Windows 10 Forums
    Malwarebytes Antimalware is on this media, and you can boot your system to it, and run Malwarebytes to check for infections.

    Otherwise, it could have been a problem with sleep mode, and Windows is just trying to recover.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    04 Apr 2018 #4

    simrick said: View Post
    Hi hardturn and welcome to Tenforums.
    Do you know what program this message was referring to? Have you rebooted the system yet?
    Do you have access to another computer? If so, we can get some boot media made which you can use to boot the system to, and scan for infections. You'll need to either burn it to a CD, or make a flash drive:
    Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk - Windows 10 Forums
    Malwarebytes Antimalware is on this media, and you can boot your system to it, and run Malwarebytes to check for infections.

    Otherwise, it could have been a problem with sleep mode, and Windows is just trying to recover.
    the our PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart, You should close this message now and save your work MESSAGE is on loop, everytime i turn on my pc, i get this message. should i reset my pc?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    04 Apr 2018 #5

    hardturn said: View Post
    the our PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart, You should close this message now and save your work MESSAGE is on loop, everytime i turn on my pc, i get this message. should i reset my pc?
    Yes, you could try a reset. That will remove any installed programs that you put on, but will retain your data. Might be a good idea to try this first. Then if you have further problems, you could try the bootable rescue media I linked above.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    06 Apr 2018 #6

    simrick said: View Post
    Yes, you could try a reset. That will remove any installed programs that you put on, but will retain your data. Might be a good idea to try this first. Then if you have further problems, you could try the bootable rescue media I linked above.
    How do i do it?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    06 Apr 2018 #7

    hardturn said: View Post
    How do i do it?
    Reset Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    07 Apr 2018 #8

    simrick said: View Post
    Yes, you could try a reset. That will remove any installed programs that you put on, but will retain your data. Might be a good idea to try this first. Then if you have further problems, you could try the bootable rescue media I linked above.
    thank you! now my pc works.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    09 Apr 2018 #9

    hardturn said: View Post
    thank you! now my pc works.
    Good news! Please go ahead and mark the thread as solved.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Is it easy to get hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
I always have worry about my PC being hacked by someone I know, because he knows me pretty well , he is my big enemy and he is a good computer software programmer. I always want to install some kind of internet security or antivirus so as to...
Skype hacked by CIA in Windows 10 News
Read more: Metadata Consulting: Skype hacked by CIA
Hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
I have a credit card that I only use on Amazon.com. In fact it's an Amazon Chase card. Last month there was an unauthorized purchase from a vendor I'd never heard of. I've been given a credit and was told that if the vendor doesn't reply in 2...
Hacked? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Windows 10 Store App Can Reveal Your Hacked Accounts...
Hacked via Team Viewer11 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Hi, Well, this just happened... I was playing a game and decided to get something to drink. Closed the game and was upstairs for 1 minute. Got to my computer and someone was remotely on my pc :eek: Team viewer was the culprit. I instantly...

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:02.
Find Us