What The @#$#%#^% Is Going On With Malwarebytes

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 2,663
    Windows 11 21H2 (22000.593)
       #41

    Yeah, I had their forums open in a container (in Fx) along with all these other forum pages, but it was killing me so I closed it - I figure I can open it every once in a while when I need to....
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #42

    essenbe said:
    Overclock net is slow because it takes a while to load the additional 100 ads per page they added.
    Hi,
    There's tools for that stuff that work like a charm
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 5,478
    2004
       #43

    ThrashZone said:
    There's tools for that stuff that work like a charm
    What is the first rule of ad club?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 2,663
    Windows 11 21H2 (22000.593)
       #44

    Uhhh, that there isn't one.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 5,478
    2004
       #45

    johngalt said:
    Uhhh, that there isn't one.
    Exactly! Its the rules man!

    Anyone buy a flamethrower today incidentally? I missed the hats...
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #46

    lx07 said:
    What is the first rule of ad club?
    Hi,
    My go to tool doesn't have "ad" in it's name
    It does have a U..... Origin in it though
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 2,663
    Windows 11 21H2 (22000.593)
       #47

    lx07 said:
    Exactly! Its the rules man!

    Anyone buy a flamethrower today incidentally? I missed the hats...
    Dude from Jerry Rig Everything got 2. Tweeted about it. Kinda funny actually...
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 5,478
    2004
       #48

    johngalt said:
    Dude from Jerry Rig Everything got 2. Tweeted about it. Kinda funny actually...
    I always thought he was an idiot. I'm changing my tune lately - he makes me smile.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 227
    Wndows 10
       #49

    OK, I found a substitute for MBAM. I've used it before: Superantispyware (free addition). It appears to work pretty good, not sure yet if it will turn out to be a good substitute. I'll no doubt scan with MBAM in addition to Superantispyware.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 934
    xp
       #50

    Mr Ed said:
    OK, I found a substitute for MBAM. I've used it before: Superantispyware (free addition). It appears to work pretty good, not sure yet if it will turn out to be a good substitute. I'll no doubt scan with MBAM in addition to Superantispyware.
    I had planned on posting Malwarebytes doesn't have competition :) then I saw you added substitute. SuperAntiSpyware IMHO is very good at finding PuPs in the temp files, plus the added benefit of removing the Tracking Cookies. as an alternative to Malwarebytes I found Zemana Zemana Anti-Malware | Advanced Malware Removal Software to work quite well. Very fast and light on resources, problem was they apparently don't know how to use a calendar and my Free 1 Year Subscription ended in 4 Months.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:00.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums