I have 2 PCs. One with Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit and one withWindows 7 Home premium SP1 32bit. They meet the system requirements for Windows10. The Win 8.1 has an i7 @ 2.67GHz with 8GB RAM. The Win 7 has a P4 @ 3.4GHzwith 4 GB RAM. They both have 1TB HDs with 16GB free space.
Basically, if your PC can run Windows 8.1, you’re goodto go. If you're not sure, don't worry—Windows will check your system to makesure it can install the preview.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- A Microsoft account and Internet access
I don’t have the Windows 10 icon in the tray on the win 7 or8.1 PC. I have all updates including KB3035583. I also have theWindows\System32\GWX folder with files. I am running Windows 10 preview on a virtualmachine since it came out with no problems. I tryed installing the KB3035583again. It said my PC is not compatible. If it’s not compatible, how did it installthe first time and how am I running Windows 10 preview with no problems?