Ye old Error code: 0xC004C003
I made sure 8.1 Pro to the upgrade to 10 Pro was activated before I did a clean install. This last month the system has been acting weird. Once in windows its fine, but I was getting startup errors that made windows restart while starting dealing with HD audio. Not sure if the realtek or Nvidia.
Anyhow during all this and now my system had been activated, then deactivated, then activated. Etc. Etc. Etc. I think its finally settled on deactivated.
No hardware changes in all this other than driver and windows updates. So yea.. nothing on Google search nor here mentions this exact problem. Again, I need to point out it was activated with the upgrade first from 8.1 to 10. It also showed activated in 10 for awhile.
The system should only deactivate if new base hardware was installed which this isn't the case.