Here are some things we have fixed:
- The issue where any audio playing (like music from Groove, or videos from the Movies & TV app) gets reduced by 75% for a period of time after a notification pops up from Action Center is fixed.
Non issue for me, since I don't use the Movies & TV app
- Pressing the power button on your Surface Pro 3 should put your Surface Pro 3 to sleep instead of shutting it down.
No Surface Pro 3 here.
- We fixed an issue reported by Windows Insiders where a disksnapshot.exe command prompt window would flash randomly.
So that's what that was! It was always so fast that I could never see what it said.
- Windows should now remember your previous login type. For example, if you log in with a PIN – it will prompt you for a PIN next time instead of another type.
I never had this problem; for the last few builds, it's stayed intact.
- We fixed an issue where Tab previews in Microsoft Edge were appearing as black if the page was not scrolled to the top, and web note clippings were also appearing as black.
I fixed that one and all the others by not using Edge until it's complete.
- Small form-factor devices, like the Dell Venue 8 Pro, that boot with rotation or virtual mode screen size set larger than the physical screen size should no longer experience a bluescreen on upgrade.
I know at least one on this forum who'll be very happy to read this!
- Apps and games should download from the Store more reliably.
That's good. For the most part I don't use the Store, but I'm glad it will work better for those who do.
I tried to edit out the extra spaces, but it ain't happenin'!