Greetings, Office Insiders!
On Nov 11 2016, we released our monthly feature update 17.7571.xxxx (or higher) for Windows 10 devices including Windows tablets and phones. You can download your favorite Office Mobile apps right away from the Microsoft Store
, or click the following links from your device:
Get Word Mobile
Get Excel Mobile
Get PowerPoint Mobile
What’s new in 17.7571?
With our latest Insider release you can try out the following –
- Accessibility built right in to Office Mobile We have improved support for using Narrator and other assistive technologies as well as your keyboard to edit documents with others, sort data in worksheets, read and edit presentations, and more.
- Sharing Notifications in Word Mobile, Excel Mobile and PowerPoint Mobile* No need to keep checking your shared documents, workbooks, or presentations. We'll send you a notification when there's activity. *This feature is available with an Office 365 subscription only.
- Open more file types with Excel Mobile You can now open more file types than you before, such as files that contain snapshots from your Camera tool.
- Page background colors now in OneNote Does your OneNote page need a change? Switch it up by adding a background color in just one click and change the mood of your page.
- Lasso Select now at your fingertips with PowerPoint Mobile The Surface pen button allows you to use lasso select on ink without visiting the ribbon.
- Use your Pen to select and change objects in PowerPoint Mobile* Grab object handles with the Surface pen to resize, rotate, move, and more. *This feature is available with an Office 365 subscription only.
For a full list of features, visit What’s New in OneNote, Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, and PowerPoint Mobile.
How do I join the Office Insider Program?
If you have –
you can download and use the latest versions of Office Mobile apps. Not sure yet? No problem! Download your free Office Mobile apps
and give it a go.
How do I give feedback?
You can reach out for support anytime by doing any of the following:
- Click File>Feedback in any Office Mobile apps and follow the steps
- Post with detailed description of issue in the Office Insider Community
- Tweet with issue description and build info to @OfficeInsider