Microsoft has released a new cumulative update KB3198585 build 10240.17190 for Windows 10 (initial version released July 2015) users via Windows Update.
This update includes quality improvements and security updates. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue to update the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Addressed issue with deadlocks occurring after a user password reset.
- Addressed issue with point rendering in Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge.
- Addressed issue with Japanese characters that are missing when converted by the Input Method Editor.
- Addressed additional issues with filter drivers, enterprise security, Windows shell, and Internet Explorer 1.
- Security updates to the Windows OS, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Windows File Manager, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows authentication methods, kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive, Microsoft Video Control, OpenType, and the Common Log File System driver.
For more information about the security updates in this update and a complete list of affected files, see KB3198585