Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

  1. Join Date : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 7,954
    Windows 10 IoT
       22 Oct 2016 #21

    BugMeister said: View Post
    - I rather like them, especially Groove Music..
    - and they all seem to work really well in Windows10
    - and the way they mesh with Microsoft Office is rather neat..

    - ok, I'll get me coat..
    I just don't get why the uninstall option is greyed out, is all? If you like them and use them that great, I have no problem with that, that's what free choice is all about. If you don't use them though, an uninstall option would be nice, IMHO that is.
    From the sounds of it though, they are listing. My other big beef was having all of the default Apps reinstalled on an upgrade. It looks like that won't happen anymore. So things are getting somewhat better.

    Now if Microsoft would just stop changing my login from PIN to Password every time I upgrade I'd really be happy.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Join Date : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 1,120
    Wndows 10 x64 Home
       22 Oct 2016 #22

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    I just don't get why the uninstall option is greyed out, is all? If you like them and use them that great, I have no problem with that, that's what free choice is all about. If you don't use them though, an uninstall option would be nice, IMHO that is.
    From the sounds of it though, they are listing. My other big beef was having all of the default Apps reinstalled on an upgrade. It looks like that won't happen anymore. So things are getting somewhat better.

    Now if Microsoft would just stop changing my login from PIN to Password every time I upgrade I'd really be happy.
    I agree almost totally alpha However the PIN to PASSWORD issue can only be considered a minor annoyance really, just a few keystrokes.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Join Date : Feb 2016
    Posts : 1
    Windows 10
       22 Oct 2016 #23

    Edwin said: View Post
    This is what I would like to have before me with one click of the Start button, PERIOD!; is that so impossible to implement that option!?
    Yeah, alphabet letters and Tiles, if you want, but at least throw some options in there!
    Customizing shortcuts and the aforementioned hacks is what I must do to accomplish a simple Menu!

    Attachment 107093
    Your ideal Start menu looks perfect to me except I must be going blind in my old age - where is Groove Music in the screenshot of your start menu?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 7,236
    W10
       22 Oct 2016 #24

    Graphicalman said: View Post
    Your ideal Start menu looks perfect to me except I must be going blind in my old age - where is Groove Music in the screenshot of your start menu?
    No UWP Apps on my Desktop PC at all!
    On my tablet, it's all UWP Apps! Groove Music is the only app that will continue playing music when the tablet screen is off!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 7,236
    W10
       22 Oct 2016 #25

    @Graphicalman: Welcome to the forums, BTW!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,139
    All kinds
       23 Oct 2016 #26

    All I wish for Start menu is to open on mouseower, the rest I can customize good enough.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,393
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       23 Oct 2016 #27

    CountMike said: View Post
    All I wish for Start menu is to open on mouseower, the rest I can customize good enough.
    Cool idea Mike, but it could get irritating for Win+X menu users, that Start also pops up,
    unless... they make a switch to turn it off for those who do not want it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,139
    All kinds
       23 Oct 2016 #28

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Cool idea Mike, but it could get irritating for Win+X menu users, that Start also pops up,
    unless... they make a switch to turn it off for those who do not want it.
    If they make it just a "Hot corner" it wouldn't have to be a part of Taskbar and wouldn't open with it. Xp used to have it like that.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Join Date : Aug 2014
    Florida
    Posts : 418
    W10 AU & W10 Insider
       23 Oct 2016 #29

    I just did a D/L of "CLOVER" and scanned it with MalwareBytes before I installed it and got this. Anybody else??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clover.JPG  
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Join Date : Mar 2016
    Aberdeen
    Posts : 182
    Windows 10
       23 Oct 2016 #30

    It says it is a potentially unwanted program. That means you might not want it, but if you downloaded it, I would assume you do. That changes it to a wanted program, or from a PUP to an WP!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Developers’ Guide to Windows 10 Version 1511 Update
Source: Developer's Guide to Windows 10 Version 1511 Update - new videos now available on Channel 9 | Building Apps for Windows
Windows 10 News
Comprehensive User's Guide for Windows 10
I am looking for a comprehensive users manual for Windows 10. I have Windows 10 for Dummies, and there is much information that is not there. Is there a book out there that covers almost everything, but that us beginners can understand ???
General Support
[Guide] How to Uninstall OneDrive completely in Windows 10
Hey guys, I was wanting to do the same (remove the very annoying OneDrive) and while searching around the net I came across this. Note the very first post with the Batch file to remove the OneDrive from your Windows 10 install. I do not take credit...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums