HOW TO GET IT
- If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Console info & updates.
- If your console hasnít downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PDT 10/14/2016, you will be prompted to do so at that time.
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161009-1900
Available: 6:00PM PDT 10/12 (1:00AM GMT 13/10)
- The option to Install a game or app should no longer appear on the corresponding Store page when the game or app is already installed.
- When viewing Clubs, you should no longer see the option to start a Club Party if you are not a Club member.
- A new firmware update recently became available for Xbox One S controllers. Connect your Xbox One S controller to the console and navigate to Settings > Kinect & devices to download the firmware update.
- Xbox 360 backward compatible games fail to install from a game disc.
- When attempting to remove a Club member from a Club, the removal fails to complete. In addition, if a Club admin attempts to remove a Club member, they may remove themselves from the Club (Club owners are unaffected).
- Club invites may sometimes show up in the Friends list in Guide and may be counted or displayed multiple times.
- When browsing the Store, certain apps may be missing for users with their console set to the Singapore region (zh-sg or en-sg).
Workaround: To find a specific app, use the Store's search function.