Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 10,785
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       08 Oct 2016 #91

    Cliff S said: View Post
    C:\Windows\SystemApps\HolographicViewer_cw5n1h2txyewy\appxmanifest.xml:

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!-- This file (AppxManifest.xml) is generated from XSLT transforms applied to XML source file(s). Changes needed should be made to the appropriate source XML files and/or the source xslt files used to generate AppxManifest.xml. xsl:version == 1 xsl:vendor == Microsoft xsl:vendor-url == Microsoft Corporation msxsl:version == v4.0.30319-->
    <Package xmlns:rescap="http://schemas.microsoft.com/appx/ma...edcapabilities" xmlns:wincap="http://schemas.microsoft.com/appx/ma...wscapabilities" xmlns:uap="http://schemas.microsoft.com/appx/ma.../uap/windows10" xmlns:msxsl="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/appx/ma...tion/windows10"><Identity Name="HolographicViewer" Version="1.0.0.0" Publisher="CN=Microsoft Windows, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US"/>
    <Properties><DisplayName>HolographicViewer</DisplayName><Description>HolographicViewer</Description>
    <PublisherDisplayName>ms-resource:PublisherDisplayName</PublisherDisplayName><Logo>Assets\StoreLogo.png</Logo></Properties><Dependencies><TargetDeviceFamily Name="Windows.Universal" MaxVersionTested="10.0.0.0" MinVersion="10.0.0.0"/></Dependencies><Resources><Resource Language="en-us"/></Resources><Applications><Application Executable="HolographicViewer.exe" EntryPoint="HolographicViewer.App" Id="HolographicViewer"><uap:VisualElements AppListEntry="none" Square44x44Logo="Assets\Square44x44Logo.scale-200.png" Square150x150Logo="Assets\Square150x150Logo.scale-200.png" DisplayName="ms-resourceisplayName" Description="ms-resourceescription" BackgroundColor="transparent"><uap:SplashScreen Image="Assets\SplashScreen.scale-200.png"/><uapefaultTile><uap:ShowNameOnTiles><uap:ShowOn Tile="square150x150Logo"/></uap:ShowNameOnTiles></uapefaultTile></uap:VisualElements></Application></Applications><Capabilities><rescap:Capability Name="screenDuplication"/><DeviceCapability Name="microphone"/><DeviceCapability Name="webcam"/></Capabilities></Package>
    You did what!? That is so far above my pay grade!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,148
    All kinds
       08 Oct 2016 #92

    Oh, THAT Holo !!! No chance with this system and valet.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,396
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       08 Oct 2016 #93

    Probably something that installs itself as soon as a HoloLens is connected.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,148
    All kinds
       08 Oct 2016 #94

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Probably something that installs itself as soon as a HoloLens is connected.
    That would be something that falls into "I like but can't afford" bracket.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,396
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       08 Oct 2016 #95

    CountMike said: View Post
    That would be something that falls into "I like but can't afford" bracket.
    Me too Mike, me too.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,148
    All kinds
       08 Oct 2016 #96

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Me too Mike, me too.
    Even if I sold my car it would be too much.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jan 2015
    UK
    Posts : 252
    windows 10
       08 Oct 2016 #97

    downloaded and installed took about 2 hrs
    as usual with updates synaptic touchpad will not scroll and have to install newer drivers
    no problems with the wifi this time
    sfc/scannow works now
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-10-08.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	511.2 KB 
ID:	104968

    not sure about photos app
    found control panel by typing c in search
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 10,785
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       08 Oct 2016 #98

    Sheesh! It happened again . . .

    Walked away from the computer, it went to sleep, and when I came back and tried to wake it up, it wouldn't! Dayam, Microsoft!

    So, hard shut down and attempted reboot, but it wouldn't! Dayam, Microsoft!

    Hard shut down again, pulled power cord, held down power button for a minute and she booted. This is definitely not something I can live with!

    I have already terminated Hibernation, so that doesn't seem to be the problem. I'm not sure a clean install would work, but I may be forced to try it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,148
    All kinds
       08 Oct 2016 #99

    Wynona said: View Post
    Sheesh! It happened again . . .

    Walked away from the computer, it went to sleep, and when I came back and tried to wake it up, it wouldn't! Dayam, Microsoft!

    So, hard shut down and attempted reboot, but it wouldn't! Dayam, Microsoft!

    Hard shut down again, pulled power cord, held down power button for a minute and she booted. This is definitely not something I can live with!

    I have already terminated Hibernation, so that doesn't seem to be the problem. I'm not sure a clean install would work, but I may be forced to try it.
    That's some of HW scwewing up with you. Check BIOS for power saving modes. Turn them all off and let windows handle it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Dec 2015
    Posts : 2,360
    Windows10
       08 Oct 2016 #100

    Wynona said: View Post
    Sheesh! It happened again . . .

    Walked away from the computer, it went to sleep, and when I came back and tried to wake it up, it wouldn't! Dayam, Microsoft!

    So, hard shut down and attempted reboot, but it wouldn't! Dayam, Microsoft!

    Hard shut down again, pulled power cord, held down power button for a minute and she booted. This is definitely not something I can live with!

    I have already terminated Hibernation, so that doesn't seem to be the problem. I'm not sure a clean install would work, but I may be forced to try it.
    You could try a repair upgrade by creating an iso from install.esd (see tutorial under letter E), double clicking on it and running setup.exe. This keeps all apps etc installed. Obviously back up valuable data
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14931 for PC on Slow ring
783714051293646850 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14931 for PC to Insiders in the Slow ring - Feedback Hub See also: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14931 for PC Download Insider Build 14931 ISO:...
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.221 for Release Preview Ring
Source: Cumulative Update Build 14393.22 for PC and Build 14393.221 for Mobile now available - Feedback Hub 103408 How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones How to Choose Your Insider Ring Level on your Windows...
Windows 10 News
Insider preview 11099 is now on Fast ring
Insider preview 11099 is now available in Fast ring. https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2016/01/13/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-11099/
Windows Insider
Insider Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10134 May Hit Fast Ring Soon
Source 605240532932169728
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums