Today (April 28th 2016) we are releasing new Cumulative KB3157621
Updates for PC and Mobile for Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring
. For PC, this will be Build 10586.240. And for Mobile, this will be Build 10586.242.
The Cumulative Update brings the following improvements for PC and Mobile:
- Improvements to general application compatibility
- Improvements in the upgrade experience, including fixing an issue where some devices would lose data connections or touch input after upgrading to Windows 10.
- Improved the reliability of reminders
- Improved UI for tracking data usage under Settings > Network and wireless > Data Usage.
- Improved the navigation bar experience for some devices.
- Fixed an issue where some SD card readers were not recognized
- Updated Daylight Saving in countries with Daylight Saving changes