HOW TO GET IT
If your console is in Instant-On mode and you were selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
Once the update is available to you (today a majority of Preview users will receive this update but a small group will not), you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
- If your console has been selected to receive the update and hasnít downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PST 3/8/2016, you will be prompted to do so at that time.
OS version released: th2_xb_rel_1603.160304-1900 Available: 6:00PM PST 3/6 (1:00AM GMT 3/8)
New Features in this Build:
- Green Screen issues when watching Video: Fixed an issue which green screens could appear in some video applications.
- Intermittent flickering Black screens: Fixed an issue in which black screens would appear, in games, apps or when navigating the dashboard.
- Purchase Xbox 360 Backward compatible games: Games today will be discover-able via Game hubs and Activity feed and over the next 24 hours the Store programming will be live for a full end to end purchasing experience.
- The Achievements snap app is no longer in the build - please use the guide experience to view your achievement's progress