Groups will no longer be available in OneDrive after September 30, 2015. All group files also will no longer be accessible after that time. To keep your group files with OneDrive, download them and then move them into your own OneDrive.
- Sign in at OneDrive.com.
- In the left pane, under Groups, tap or click the group that contains the files you want to keep.
- Select the files you want to keep.
- Tap or click Download. If you have files in multiple folders, you’ll need to download the files from each folder separately.
Note If you downloaded more than one file at a time, a zip file is created to hold the files. To open it and remove the files, open File Explorer, browse to the .zip file (in the location you were downloading the files to) and right-click it, and then click Extract all.
- In the left pane of the OneDrive website, tap or click Files to open your own OneDrive.
- Browse to the folder where you want to upload the group files, or create a new folder.
- In File Explorer, select the files you want to add to your OneDrive, and then drag them to your browser and drop into the folder open on the OneDrive website.