As an aside, I created a secondary Microsoft account for other reasons, and joined the Insider Program with it. The "thank you for joining" message was as follows:
Welcome to the Windows Insider Program, As a Windows Insider, you’ll be helping build Windows alongside PC experts, IT pros, and developers from around the world. In fact, your feedback will help shape the Windows 10 experience for millions of people. Let’s get started!
- We're very close to the public release of Windows 10 so we’re not onboarding any new PCs to the Windows Insider Program just now. We’ll let you know as soon as there's a new Insider Preview build for you to try on your PC.
- You can start using Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview right away. Check to see if your phone is currently included here and get instructions for downloading the preview.
- Check out How to use Windows 10 Mobile Preview for helpful tips and tricks to get you started. This page also provides details on how to send us feedback and report problems through the Windows Feedback app.
- Go to the Get Started app for information on the latest features. Just swipe left from your Start screen on your phone to find it on the App list.
- Get the latest preview builds by keeping your PC and/or phone plugged in and turned on.
You can also follow Gabe on Twitter for news on the latest Windows Insider builds. And for other updates on the Windows Insider Program, including special events, activities and other Insider benefits, follow us on Twitter @Windowsinsider. Thanks again for participating in the program. We look forward to your feedback! The Windows Team
This email is sent from an unmonitored address, please do not reply. Please use links inline above to get additional information or help. Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more please read our online Privacy Statement. This is a mandatory service communication. If you wish to stop receiving emails about the Windows Insider Program, you will need to leave the program. To set your contact preferences for other Microsoft communications click here. Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052 USA
Ah, so its still down? I would have thought it would be back up by now.
Hey, that's weird, I clicked a link in your screen shoot and I'm logged in as you?