How to Restore Default Send to Context Menu Items in Windows 10
InformationThe Send to context menu makes it easy for you to quickly send a copy of items (ex: files, folders, libraries) to Bluetooth device, Compressed (zipped) folder, Desktop (create shortcut), Documents, Fax recipient, Mail recipient, and removable and network drives.
You can also right click or press and hold on a file or folder, press and hold the Shift key, click/tap on Send to, and click/tap on a drive or folder in the menu to move the file or folder to that location instead of copying it.
This tutorial will help you to restore any missing default Send to context menu items for your account in Windows 10.
EXAMPLE: "Send to" context menu
1. Click/tap on the Download button below to download the .zip file below.
2. Save the .zip file to your desktop.
3. Unblock the .zip file.
4. Open the SendTo.zip file. (see screenshot below)
5. Open File Explorer, copy and paste either location below into the address bar, and press Enter to open the SendTo folder. (see screenshots below)
6. Drag and drop any missing shortcuts from the SendTo.zip file in step 4 into the SendTo folder in step 5.
- How to Add or Remove Send to Context Menu in Windows 10
- How to Add or Remove Quick Launch from Send to Context Menu in Windows 10
- How to Add or Remove Drives in Send to Context Menu in Windows 10
- How to Enable or Disable Delay Send to Context Menu Build in Windows 10