How to Turn On or Off Specific Apps to Use to Share in Windows 10
InformationIn Windows 10, you can directly share files using installed UWP (Universal Windows Platform) apps such as Mail, Twitter, OneNote, Cortana Reminders, Facebook, etc...
UWP apps that you have turned on to use for sharing files will be listed as an available option in the Share charm.
This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off specific apps to be available in the Share charm list for your account in Windows 10.
EXAMPLE: Apps listed in Share charm
1. If you haven't already, you will need to add the Share Settings page.
2. Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
3. Click/tap on Share on the left side, and turn on (default) or off apps under Use these apps to share on the right side for what you want. (see screenshot below)
4. When finished, you can close Settings if you like.
- How to Share Files using an App in Windows 10
- How to Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10
- Turn On or Off Show Most Often Used Apps at Top of Share Charm List in Windows 10