How to Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10
InformationAll apps in the Start menu displays an alphabetical list of all your installed Windows apps and desktop apps in Windows 10. Some of these apps are grouped into folders with the folder name in the alphabetical list.
Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942, you can now hide or show the app list in the Start menu.
This tutorial will show you how to hide or show the app list in the Start menu for your account in Windows 10.
EXAMPLE: Hide or show app list in Start menu
1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Personalization icon.
2. Click/tap on Start on the left side, and turn on or off (default) to Hide app list in Start menu for what you want on the right side. (see screenshot below)
3. When finished, you can close Settings if you like.
- How to Open and Use All apps in Windows 10 Start menu
- How to Turn On or Off to Use Full-screen Start in Windows 10
- How to Add or Remove Items in All apps in Windows 10 Start menu