How to Remove a Picture Password from your Account in Windows 10
InformationYou can sign in to your PC with a picture password. You choose the picture and the three gestures you use with it to create a password that's uniquely yours. When you have chose a picture, you "draw" with the mouse, touchpad, or pin/finger on a touchscreen to create a combination of circles, straight lines, and taps. The size, position, and direction of your gestures become part of your picture password.
This tutorial will show you how to remove a picture password from your account in Windows 10.
EXAMPLE: Picture password on Sign-in screen
1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon.
2. Click/tap on Sign-in options on the left side, and click/tap on the Remove button under Picture password on the right side. (see screenshot below)
3. Your picture password has now been removed as a sign-in option. You can now close Settings if you like. (see screenshot below)
- How to Add a Picture Password to your Account in Windows 10
- How to Change Picture Password for your Account in Windows 10
- How to Replay your Picture Password in Windows 10