How to See your Recent Activity of Downloads and Updates in Store app in Windows 10
InformationThe Windows Store offers various apps that users can browse through, purchase, or get for free to download and install to their Microsoft account in Windows 10 PCs and devices.
Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342, there's an update available for the Store app. This new Store app build includes a new Recent activity list in the Downloads and updates section that shows additional information about apps such as the current build number, and the date it was last updated.
This tutorial will show you how to view the recent activity of downloads and updates in the Store app for your account in Windows 10.
1. Open the Store app.
2. While signed in to the Store, click/tap on your user icon, and click/tap on Downloads and updates. (see screenshot below)
3. After a few moments, you will see your recent activity automatically display. (see screenshots below)
NoteIf you click/tap on a listed app, it will open the app's information page in the Store for more details about it.
- How to Clear and Reset the Store Cache in Windows 10
- How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10
- How to Sign in to Store with Different Account in Windows 10