How to Turn On or Off Microsoft Edge Extensions in Windows 10
InformationMicrosoft Edge is a new web browser added in Windows 10, and will be available across the Windows 10 device family. It is fast, compatible, and built for the modern Web.
Personalize and add new features to Microsoft Edge with extensions. Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291, a selection of extensions is now available for Microsoft Edge on the PC.
Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342, you can turn on or off installed extensions in Microsoft Edge.
For more details about Microsoft Edge extensions, see:
- Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile - Windows 10 Forums
- Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge
- Preview extensions for Microsoft Edge today!
- Frequently Asked Questions : Microsoft Edge Dev
This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off extensions installed in Microsoft Edge for your account in Windows 10.
1. Open the Microsoft Edge app.
2. Click/tap on the More button, and click/tap on Extensions. (see screenshot below)
3. Click/tap on the installed extension (ex: Microsoft Translator) you want to turn on or off. (see screenshots below)
4. Turn On or Off the extension (ex: Microsoft Translator) for what you want to do. (see screenshots below)
- How to Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Extensions in Windows 10
- How to Add or Remove Extensions in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10
I have no extensions tab to click on