Change Priority of App Notifications in Action Center on Windows 10 Mobile Phone
InformationWindows 10 Mobile puts important notifications from your apps just a swipe away in action center, along with quick actions, which get you to your most-used settings and apps instantly.
Swipe down from the top of your screen to open action center and see your notifications and quick actions.
Starting with Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14322, you can select which app notifications are more important to you in action center. You can prioritize its notifications in action center to be one of 3 levels:
Priority Level Description Top Show at the top of action center. High Show above normal priority notifications in action center. Normal Show below high priority notifications in action center.
This tutorial will show you how to change the priority of notifications in Action Center for apps on your Windows 10 Mobile phone.
EXAMPLE: Action Center in Windows 10 Mobile
1. Open Settings, and tap on System. (see screenshot below)
2. Tap on Notifications & actions. (see screenshot below)
3. Scroll down to the Show notifications from these apps section, and tap on an app (ex: Outlook Mail) you want to change its priority level. (see screenshots below)
4. Select (dot) Top, High, or Normal for the priority level you want to set for this app (ex: Outlook Mail). (see screenshot below)
TipIf you like, you can tap on the Back button on your phone to go back to step 3 above to set the priority of notifications for another app.
5. If prompted, tap on Confirm to replace the current top priority app (ex: Cortana) with this app (ex: Outlook Mail). (see screenshot below)
6. When finished setting the priority of notifications for apps, you can tap on the Start button to return to your Start screen if you like. (see screenshot below)