How to Reset Default Open Position of Windows Mobility Center in Windows 10
InformationIf you use a Windows 10 PC (ex: laptop or tablet) that runs on a battery, you can access the most commonly used settings, such as brightness, volume, battery status, screen orientation, external display, Sync Center settings, and presentation settings from the Windows Mobility Center (mblctr.exe). Different tiles are displayed depending on your system, and some tiles are added by your laptop or tablet manufacturer.
When you open the Windows Mobility Center for the first time, it'll open centered on your main display. Afterwards, the Windows Mobility Center will open to the same location and position you last closed it at.
This tutorial will show you how to reset the open position of Windows Mobility Center to the default centered on the main display for your account in Windows 10.
EXAMPLE: Windows Mobility Center
1. Close the Windows Mobility Center if open.
2. Click/tap on the Download button below to download the .bat file below.
NoteThis .bat file deletes the DWORD values in the registry key below that resets the open position of Windows Mobility Center back to default.
TipIf you like, you could place this .bat file in your Startup folder to always have the position of Windows Mobility Center reset to default everytime you sign in to your account.
3. Save the .bat file to your desktop.
4. Unblock the .bat file.
5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .bat file to run it.
6. When you open the Windows Mobility Center next, it'll open centered on your main display.
- How to Reset Default Open Position and Size of Notepad in Windows 10
- How to Reset Default Open Position and Size of Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10