How to Turn On or Off to Use Full Screen Start in Windows 10
InformationNoteWhen Start is full screen, it will show more transparent without the blur effect.
If you have tablet mode turned on, Start will always be full-screen until tablet mode is turned off.
When Start is full screen, select Menu in the top left corner of the screen to get to your account picture, the All apps and Most used list, and the power button.
EXAMPLE: Full Screen Start
1. Do step 2 or step 3 below for how you would like to open Personalization in the Settings app.
2. Right click or press and hold on your desktop, click/tap on Personalize, and go to step 4 below.
3. Open Settings, click/tap on the Personalization icon, and go to step 4 below.
4. Click/tap on Start on the left side. Turn on or off to Use Start full screen for what you want. (see screenshot below)
5. When finished, you can close Settings if you like.
- How to Group your Apps on Start in Windows 10
- How to Open and Use All apps in Windows 10 Start menu
- How to Reset Start Menu Layout to Default in Windows 10
- How to Backup and Restore Start Menu Layout in Windows 10
Thank you sooo much!! The problem was solved perfectly!