How to Turn On or Off Cortana Taskbar Tidbits in Windows 10
InformationCortana is your clever new personal assistant. Cortana will help you find things on your PC, manage your calendar, track packages, find files, chat with you, and tell jokes. The more you use Cortana, the more personalized your experience will be.
Cortana can display Taskbar Tidbits from time to time with thoughts and greetings in the Search box. The Taskbar Tidbits of Cortana are basically messages such as “Good Morning!”, “Need something, Brink?”, “What would you like me to do, Brink?”, etc..
This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off displaying Cortana Taskbar Tidbits for your account in Windows 10.
NoteCortana will need to be already turned on in your account to be able to turn on Taskbar Tidbits.
EXAMPLE: Cortana Taskbar Tidbits
1. Click/tap in the Cortana icon (Windows+S) on the taskbar, click/tap on Settings, and turn on or off (default) Taskbar Tidbits. (see screenshot below)
- How to Turn On or Off Cortana in Windows 10
- How to Enable or Disable Cortana in Windows 10
- How to Create a Cortana Settings Shortcut in Windows 10
- How to Change the Name Cortana Uses for You in Windows 10
- How to Turn On or Off Hey Cortana in Windows 10