How to Delete Conversations in Messaging app on Windows 10 PC
InformationStarting with Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10565, Skype messaging, calling and video capabilities come integrated into Windows 10 through the Messaging, Phone, and Skype video universal Windows apps.
You can send Skype instant messages as SMS text messages from the Messaging app on your Windows 10 PC to other Skype users across phones, over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi tablets and to PCs Wi-Fi.
This tutorial will show you how to delete a conversation and all of it's messages in the Messaging app for your account on your Windows 10 PC.
NoteStarting with Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14327, Skype integration in the Messaging app in this build of Windows 10 Mobile has been removed. This is so Skype can streamline your experience, replacing the integration with the Skype UWP Preview app for mobile in an upcoming build. In the meantime, you can use the existing Skype for Windows Phone app available in the Windows Store.
1. Open the Messaging app from All apps.
2. Do step 3 or step 4 below for how you would like to delete one or more conversations.
3. Right click or press and hold on a conversation you want to delete, click/tap on Delete, and go to step 5 below. (see screenshot below)
4. Click/tap on the Select button. (see screenshot below)
B) Check the conversations you want to delete, click/tap on the Delete button, and go to step 5 below. (see screenshot below)
5. Click/tap on Delete to confirm. (see screenshot below)
- How to Turn On or Off Messaging Everywhere in Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile
- How to Mute and Unmute Conversation Notifications from Messaging app in Windows 10