How to Ring your Windows 10 Mobile Phone Online
InformationIt's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions, Find My Phone can help lay your worry to rest. This free service can ring, lock, erase, or show your Windows 10 Mobile phone on a map.
Find My Phone will ring your phone even if the volume is off or set to vibrate.
This tutorial will show you how to ring your Windows 10 Mobile phone online from any PC.
1. On any PC, go to Your devices online at Microsoft, and sign in (if not already) using the same Microsoft account you sign in to your phone with.
2. Click/tap on the Find my phone link for your Windows 10 Mobile phone. (see screenshot below)
3. Click/tap on Ring. (see screenshot below)
4. It will now try ringing your phone. (see screenshot below)
5. If it was not able to ring your phone, then click/tap on Okay, and try again later. (see screenshot below)
6. If it was able to ring your phone, then you can press your phone's power button (middle) when found to stop it from ringing. Afterwards, click/tap on Okay. (see screenshot below)
- How to Lock your Windows 10 Mobile Phone Online
- How to Erase your Windows 10 Mobile Phone Online
- How to Turn On or Off Find My Phone in Windows 10 Mobile Phone
- How to Use Find My Device for Windows 10 Mobile Phone